Josh Allen’s autograph ?

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't think this is a big deal.  But I do think it was ill-advised.

I'm not into smashing tables, but in an autograph as a sentiment, it seems harmless, as long as those who break tables have paid for them.

44 minutes ago, Torrey said:

The Bills organization is trying to rid themselves of this reputation.

Now our rookie is promoting it. 

Better get on the same page Josh. 

The Bills let Bills players and WWE superstars slam a wrestler through a table at the field house 2 weeks ago 

they obviously don’t care too much, despite what has been reported 

Edited by Buffalo716

7 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

We will see how this autograph works out when someone gets paralyzed and sues the Bills.   This looks like promoting/encouraging from a legal perspective.   Dumb move because it is completely unnecessary. 

Dude...we need to party together!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah I’m not sure I can take another QB not panning out, and then having to start the process all over again in 4-5 years...it just might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back for me...I think I can honestly say my fandom is on the line with Allen and this regime.

I don't think they'd wait that long to start the process again if things aren't working out.  Compared to past regimes, this one seems much quicker to recognize their mistakes & move on.  

5 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

says the dude whose avatar is making an obscene gesture...

The day I become a professional athlete, I promise to change it.  You have my word.

And Mr. Met has 4 fingers; therefore, no middle finger.

• Haha (+1) 1

No problem with the signature message here. At least he didn't write...."Let's all wear our brown UGGs on Sunday!" Or "See you at the gala." 

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Image result for Office Space GIF

So if Josh wrote....let's go!........someone might be motivated to unzip and "go" in public, get arrested for urinating in public, then turn around and sue the Bills. Then the story would be "leaked" by Facebook....gee wizzzz!

8 hours ago, TuelTime said:

I want to believe that it would have more value than a Kiko jersey..

The Kiko jersey has trade value - you could exchange it for a Shady jersey.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:10 PM, Cripple Creek said:

Dude...we need to party together!!!

From sun up til sun up on game days.  Hope you can hang.   Just make sure after jumping through tables and drinking all those Coors Lights you're not asleep by the 4th quarter like all the other children ?  

On 8/1/2018 at 3:57 PM, Sky Diver said:

Yes, they have move on to knee capping and cement shoes.

Can we submit past coaches and QBs for that list?

Or Patriots players?

On 8/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Edited by buffalostu2

6 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

From sun up til sun up on game days.  Hope you can hang.   Just make sure after jumping through tables and drinking all those Coors Lights you're not asleep by the 4th quarter like all the other children ?  

Can we submit past coaches and QBs for that list?

Or Patriots players?

Profound. Please continue to post retard.   Grab a thesaurus while you are at it.

I am suing you for libel. Coors light? Are you an ignorant  philistine?

11 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

He’s a Zima guy, actually.