Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

I wish I could make a personal lubricant out of that play. All the Ravens had to do to make the playoffs was beat Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis, and they couldn’t do it. Out-!@#$ing-standing. Imagine making the Bengals AND the Bills look good all in the course of a single afternoon. It’s almost like this team never left Cleveland at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2018-los-angeles-chargers-1828411776

The Chargers one is TOO good:

Asking Dean Spanos to cultivate a fanbase is like asking a baby to build you a f'ing space shuttle. He’s the braindead f'son of a cheap old fart, and he just burned every bridge in America’s prettiest city just so he could move to L.A. and re-enact all four minutes of Poison’s “Fallen Angel” video. 

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

wait I thought the Chargers were so good they forced our hand in playing a quarterback that.. just.. might.. be.. the franchise. I mean we were gonna lose anyway amiright? Why not throw in Jeff Tuel and see what happens? Ya never know.

Like.. Thad Lewis might have won that game. We didn't need to see if we had a franchise quarterback. We needed a win.

9 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

wait I thought the Chargers were so good they forced our hand in playing a quarterback that.. just.. might.. be.. the franchise. I mean we were gonna lose anyway amiright? Why not throw in Jeff Tuel and see what happens? Ya never know.

Like.. Thad Lewis might have won that game. We didn't need to see if we had a franchise quarterback. We needed a win.

...sorry but will NEVER back down from my opinion (I know, so what) that the Peterman SD start was due to Dennison's "fine whine" about working with TT....McD caved and took the hit.....

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sorry but will NEVER back down from my opinion (I know, so what) that the Peterman SD start was due to Dennison's "fine whine" about working with TT....McD caved and took the hit.....

That's a fine opinion. I hate the other reasoning I just stated. With a burning passion.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Rick is GONE and Nate is STILL here.......hmmmm......

Dude leave it... haha I agree 100%, I think the other point is lunacy and that narrative went on all season and drove me insane.. Until I got some semblance of a life and stopped caring.

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude leave it... haha I agree 100%, I think the other point is lunacy and that narrative went on all season and drove me insane.. Until I got some semblance of a life and stopped caring.

...gonna leave it and let the chips fall where they may....BUT.....NOT without saying I like the Peterman kid's bawls and lunch pail moxy......SOB picks himself up off the SD turf and comes back with dedication to get better.....a/k/a no quit.......and despite the TBD pundits and their yips about "bust... cut the slob.....he sucks......r u kidding....", here he is in McD's QB competition mix........hate THAT moxy?...shame shame......

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...gonna leave it and let the chips fall where they may....BUT.....NOT without saying I like the Peterman kid's bawls and lunch pail moxy......SOB picks himself up off the SD turf and comes back with dedication to get better.....a/k/a no quit.......and despite the TBD pundits and their yips about "bust... cut the slob.....he sucks......r u kidding....", here he is in McD's QB competition mix........hate THAT moxy?...shame shame......

He took some licks that's for sure. And I've always given him credit 4 rebounding as well as he did. Especially as someone who believes good quarterbacks can't be broken. Good quarterbacks have moxie, confidence, amnesia

I still retain my right to be angry when a quarterback throws too many pics to possibly win

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

He took some licks that's for sure. And I've always given him credit 4 rebounding as well as he did. Especially as someone who believes good quarterbacks can't be broken. Good quarterbacks have moxie, confidence, amnesia

I still retain my right to be angry when a quarterback throws too many pics to possibly win

..pretty tough though on a 5th rounder thrown to the wolves in his first start......unprepared.............

Boy I hijacked this thread. Was just trying to say the Chargers sucks last year that's all

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..pretty tough though on a 5th rounder thrown to the wolves in his first start......unprepared.............

So I can be angry at tricky Rick! Trust me I want to believe the circumstances of that decision anything else would drive me off the wall

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Boy I hijacked this thread. Was just trying to say the Chargers sucks last year that's all

So I can be angry at tricky Rick! Trust me I want to believe the circumstances of that decision anything else would drive me off the wall

....yup...shades of Steve Fairchild......UGH.........or as I called hm, "Foulchild"......

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

The 2015 Bills is the funniest!  It will be tough to top.  But Deadspin has pretty of ammo.  

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-buffalo-bills-1724824323

PS make sure you read the comments

Considering we finally broke our playoff drought, based on a fluke play from Andy Dalton, sucked in that game, drafted a kid who has a history of racist tweets, and got even more attention for breaking tables, I plan on this being a good year for our WYTS. Not to mention the Zay Jones incident and Incognito. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Ah yes, the ever interesting "racist Buffalo" horseshit.

I realize this is supposed to be humorous. Just didn't see it.

To be fair, that's sort of par for the course for all of these...

But there were some funny lines:

At this point, the whole #BillsMafia thing is like watching a decrepit rock band from the 70s still try to tour. It’s played out and everyone involved is sad and drunk and near death. Buffalo itself is just warehouses full of Labatt blue and people pi**ing on snow banks. There’s a subway that runs under a single street and that represents the apex of that city’s modernity. Buffalo is like if Detroit collapsed but no one cared. It’s what Pittsburgh would’ve been if Pittsburgh never admitted that steel was over.

Everyone there is legally obligated to be married by age 20. It’s a Canadian city, minus all the things that make Canada nice. All the hell of Canadian winter and all the economic despair of the Rust Belt! YAY! Honestly, Buffalo should be kicked out of New York State and made an honorary part of Ohio.

Nathan:

The average Buffalo Bills related message board is barely distinguishable from the Daily Stormer. At first I’d felt a bit of relief that maybe Bills’ fans on these boards were actually pro Asian, but no, it was just that they’d thought that Kim Pegula is hot.

Someone's been hanging out in PPP. 

• Haha (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Ah yes, the ever interesting "racist Buffalo" horseshit.

I realize this is supposed to be humorous. Just didn't see it.

likely a side effect of not having to live in it. instead you take a offense. typical cycle.

comedy is all about perspective.