Dez Bryant eviscerates Cowboys in twitter rant

5 minutes ago, stuvian said:

my work buddy said there were rumours of Bills interest in Dez but I can't find any links.

Dez is an interesting character. I almost feel that Dez, and guys like TO, are good for the game. Selfish? Yes. Driven to be their best? Another yes.

Forgive me, because I don't know much about Dez, but has he ever had troubles with the law? TO was/is a headcase, but he also pushed himself to be great. I don't think Dez is in TO's class, talent wise nor narcissism level, but he still has supreme confidence.

I would not hate Dez if Coach/GM think he still has something in the tank.

I like crazy MFers!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Dez is an interesting character. I almost feel that Dez, and guys like TO, are good for the game. Selfish? Yes. Driven to be their best? Another yes.

Forgive me, because I don't know much about Dez, but has he ever had troubles with the law? TO was/is a headcase, but he also pushed himself to be great. I don't think Dez is in TO's class, talent wise nor narcissism level, but he still has supreme confidence.

I would not hate Dez if Coach/GM think he still has something in the tank.

I like crazy MFers!

A roster should have a certain quotient of these people.  But I think Dez can make a good veteran QB's life difficult.  I'd be damn worried what he'd do to Allen. 

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...was either a gas bubble or overturned port-a-potty.....same stench......

Forget Dez. He needs to be sent to Kapernaekville.  

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

And this is why Dez is still unemployed.

Also, Dez seems to forget he can't separate, has suspect hands, needed a babysitter to follow him around so he wouldn't get into trouble, is a MEEEEEE person, wants too much $, is injury prone, and is on the wrong side of the age scale, whines when he thinks he's not getting enough touches, etc. , etc., etc. 

12 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Also, Dez seems to forget he can't separate, has suspect hands, needed a babysitter to follow him around so he wouldn't get into trouble, is a MEEEEEE person, wants too much $, is injury prone, and is on the wrong side of the age scale, whines when he thinks he's not getting enough touches, etc. , etc., etc. 

That is a damning list that succinctly  answered my previous post. 

I have Dallas Cowboy fan friend who is happy as heck to have Dez off the team. IDK, but I don't think Dez is done yet.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

That is a damning list that succinctly  answered my previous post. 

I have Dallas Cowboy fan friend who is happy as heck to have Dez off the team. IDK, but I don't think Dez is done yet.

Not done, necessarily, but he needs to realize where he is in his career. I thought the Ravens would have a good place to land. 

I don't know if anyone signs him until injuries start happening. If he goes to Cleveland you can bet he'll have sh*t for numbers with Tyrod throwing the ball and cost himself even more money. Bryant in Buffalo? I wouldn't mind it. He would immediately be better than any other WR we have besides KB. Don't see him as a good fit though with us getting ready to have a rookie starting QB. 

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Former Cowboys WR Dez Bryant spills his feelings for his 3.49 million Twitter followers

Drama in Dallas: Dez Bryant rips Cowboys’ coaching staff, calls Sean Lee a "snake"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/07/27/former-cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-spills-his-feelings-for-his-3-49-million-twitter-followers/

Welp, there goes any last shred of chance he might surface at TBD

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Irv said:

Forget Dez. He needs to be sent to Kapernaekville.  

Not for nuthing I think he has a seat right next to Colon Krapadick.....

8 hours ago, 42Knuck said:

And... What do you think this is?

BINGO!  We have a winnah!!!