Harrison Phillips already standing out

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

All the offense has to do is score more than the D gives up.  I'm not worried.

A few points from the D wouldn’t hurt.

Just sayin’......

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

All the offense has to do is score more than the D gives up.  I'm not worried.

I rarely worry.

but even i have good feeling this year will be fun to watch again. i hope Bills D doesn't have to do as much heavy lifting as last season though  : )

I'm pumped about this defense too.  

But remember, even the most talented players in the league get tired.  If the offense is going three-and-out constantly, our defense is going to suffer.  

That's really the only thing tempering my expectations for the defense at this point.  

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I rarely worry.

but even i have good feeling this year will be fun to watch again. i hope Bills D doesn't have to do as much heavy lifting as last season though  : )

I think the defense offered a lot of extra opportunity for the offense to dominate. It was sad to see many wasted opportunities. Last season could of been more special if the offense did the job more frequently. Definitely would have pushed deeper in the playoffs.

Edited by Lfod

2 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

This is great news. But I missed the NFL announcement that games were played without pads now. When did that happen?

Extensive combine testing indicates he has very large and quick hands, making it far easier for him to grab the flag. 

8 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I think the defense offered a lot of extra opportunity for the offense to dominate. It was sad to see many wasted opportunities. Last season could of been more special if the offense did the job more frequently. Definitely would have pushed deeper in the playoffs.

no question Lfod. 

some say that is not a winning method. I think it is . the O grinds. chunks and wins ToP. 

Turnover ratio favoring Bills is a recipe to work.
Nfl wants the prolific passer for Fantasy and highlight film.
to win the season is likely more boring if Bills keep the ball with the offense longer than the opposition. but it can work.

33 minutes ago, Lfod said:

D doesn't get a pass IMHO.  WOULD HAVE been nice for them to show up those 3 or 4 games in the middle of the season.  It had been a long time since I saw an 11 run plays in a row for a TD drive.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We are going with the 4-3 3 DT set huh?

It’s been done before... especially with a 43 under 

the Bills a few years ago rolled with Mario, Dareus, Kyle, and Allen Branch at end

Branch was 6’6 350... but with decent quickness can play an under end

Edited by Buffalo716

On 7/28/2018 at 5:39 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

the Bills starting front four:

Trent Murphy

Star

Kyle

Harrison Phillips

Love it.  The slowest front four in the league!!  Belichick won't know what to do.