Where’s Astro? I need my Camp updates!

Can someone who is there just take some notes and transfer them to a forum post?

It doesn't even have to be coherent.

I just want to say "thanks for all you do" and feel like I'm part of an intimate fanatical community.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I have seen a few posters saying Astro won’t be giving updates this year. Hopefully that is not true. 

He told me he had no plans of it here. I am friends with him on FB. I will ask him if he minds my sharing his notes here.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ned Flanders said:

There was also a guy who took tremendous camp pictures and posted them here...don't recall seeing him here in several years, but his pictures were amazing.

He's a good guy and takes great pictures...with all due respect, though, the analysis wasn't nearly at Astro's level.

35 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

He's on Twitter too! 

Check out Dean Kindig (@TCBILLS_Astro): https://twitter.com/TCBILLS_Astro?s=09

He tweets links to his practice write-ups.  Well, at least he did last year.  He has been tweeting lately asking for folks to donate night session tix to him, so I think that he’s still going to do them.  Why doesn’t he post here any longer?

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He tweets links to his practice write-ups.  Well, at least he did last year.  He has been tweeting lately asking for folks to donate night session tix to him, so I think that he’s still going to do them.  Why doesn’t he post here any longer?

He said he got really freaked out by some guy who kept talking about sitting on his own nuts.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He said he got really freaked out by some guy who kept talking about sitting on his own nuts.

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What the hell is wrong with people?  

I know, who would be freaked out by that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm over 60, I have no choice but to sit on my own nuts!  Getting old isn't for wimps! 

• Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

None of them have Astro's insight.

Right. As I said above, I agree. But there was some discussion that Astro might not be doing the reports this year. If that's the case, what I presented is the next best option.