Do you have any jerseys of players that didn’t really work out?

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Just following out on my comment that we are not really jersey people. THAT is what it takes for us to get into jersey’s. One son got it for the other for Christmas. Very cool. 

That thing will be worth a fortune one day considering Bruce was not one for signing many autographs or memorabilia.

I have a Jairus Byrd jersey that I bought at the game against Seattle in Toronto.  I realize all that is wrong in that statement.  I thought Byrd was going to play centerfield for the Bills for a decade.  I cant stomach to wear it after the way he left.  He makes me second guess every jersey purchase I make.  I will send this jersey to anyone who wants it free of charge.  

I also have a Stevie Johnson jersey.  I wear that most Sundays.  He will always be one of my favorite Bills.  He had a great few years in  Bills Uniform and wanted to break the drought.  

I am currently considering a Tre Dey jersey but i dont trust my track record

Jersey's in my house (wife is an Eagles fan)

Bills

Stevie Johnson 

Jairus Byrd

CJ Spiller 

Lee Evans

Eagles

Brian Westbrook

LeSean McCoy

Carson Wentz

Edited by GymShorts84
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I got Gilmore's rookie jersey... the  he changed his number. My last two jerseys have been Eichel (number change) and Say Jones. Sadly I was debating between Jones and White and went with Jones.

Reminds me of another old adage, something about ‘a Bills fan and his money.. ‘

27 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

That thing will be worth a fortune one day considering Bruce was not one for signing many autographs or memorabilia.

The punter may have signed it for all I know, but the son who bought is nearly as smart as he is frugal, which is to say..... VERY. He did his research before shelling out the big bucks. He got the jersey back, and his children will probably get it from him. It’s a special heirloom at this point. He shall pass on the curse, if I’ve trained him properly.   ?

• Like (+1) 1

I remember seeing a guy, at Busch Gardens-Williamsburg, about 13-14 years ago, with LOSMAN -7.  Being a BILLS fan, thought it was cool, at the time.  Often wonder where he is now?

54 minutes ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Does OJ count?

Does it FIT?  :devil:

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Marcel Dareus.  When I purchased it (right after he was drafted) I expected to get a lot more use out of it.  My wife has had the worst luck, as her last two have been Spiller and Watkins.  My current jersey is Tyrod.  I’m thinking I might spurge for a nice Thurman Thomas jersey that I will be able to wear forever.

I've had the same thought about getting a Thurman jersey. One of the Bills all-time best, yet still seems to get slightly below the national credit he deserves. How he was not a first ballot HoFer still eludes me. Also, at that Reed HoF ceremony, was looking at phone, trying to set up meeting with friend, looked up and saw Thurman (walking with Kelly and their wives) with his face about a foot away. So, of course I said "oh, hi, Thurman Thomas" in a very weird way. He turned around amicably, while his wife gave me a very amused smile, so it would commemorate that ... moment(?). 

• Like (+1) 1

Trent Edwards

Spiller

Watkins

Whitner

Maybin

TO

...to be fair, the Spiller, Watkins, Maybin, and TO were given to me at Christmas'

And the only other jerseys I have ever had are Andre Reed and POZ. I don't buy them anymore.

• Like (+1) 1