LeSean McCoy allegations

Lmao that this thread and topic are still a thing.  Oh TSW...

All anyone needed to know about this case was that the click bait driven media isn’t even talking about it.  Time for the TSW sleuths to find a new case to jump to extreme conclusions about.  

#CaseClosed

#RIPuselessthread

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All anyone needed to know about this case was that the click bait driven media isn’t even talking about it.  Time for the TSW sleuths to find a new case to jump to extreme conclusions about.  

#CaseClosed

#RIPuselessthread

...her "tell all" book should be in Barnes & Noble shortly......

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

In the end I hope nothing comes of this. I also hope we learn to believe nothing we read on Social Media  till we do a little research. Things need time to evolve and unravel 

lol for years you see "hope we learn to believe nothing we read on Social media " if for years it hasn't happened yet this little story went change that.

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

#CaseClosed

#RIPuselessthread

Except that the case is not even close to #CaseClosed. Is the NFL even done reviewing it? Certainly, as far as the APD is concerned, it is an ongoing investigation. I don't see any way in which this case is completely resolved. 

As far as the "click bait driven media" is concerned (as opposed to the news media, I assume?), if, and when there are more developments, either from the APD,  NFL, or OBD, they will start talking again.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

In the end I hope nothing comes of this. I also hope we learn to believe nothing we read on Social Media  till we do a little research. Things need time to evolve and unravel some. 

I would say that in the end, I hope Shady had nothing to do with this, is exonerated, and the perps are brought to justice. 

7 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Justice to be served!

In other words drop a large bundle of cash on my front porch and I'll forget everything that happened!

That would make Shady look guilty of something.   He'd have to have an iron-clad NDA with her, as she'd be all over social media saying "Look! He paid me off!"