LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not that it probably matters, but mccoy doesn’t have a kid with her as was earlier reported. He has one child, with another woman.  Both of her kids are with other men, Marcus Vick is the father of the daughter, not sure who the dad is of the 16 yr old is. 

Travis Henry? 

I’m just trying to go with the odds there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 11

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Right now link the part where the two reconciled their differences. I just gave direct information from McCoy’s own mother. There is plenty of other evidence showing that this troubled couple was together into May of 18. Why the need to exaggerate? I think it’s a big enough mess already they don’t need anyone else’s help.

I stand corrected, but I'm not making (more of a) mess of anything.  However the odds of keeping the gravy train are getting lower and lower by the minute. 

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doubtful?  She was living in his house until the beating happened.  That’s not nada.  That’s sugar daddying. 

He's been trying to get rid of her for months.  She's been free-loading. 

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

You may be right.  Unless he was let in. Or was sent by the owner.

She was obviously in such a rush to get into bed with her jewelry on that she forgot to lock the front door.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Travis Henry? 

Could also be Willis McGahee or Atonio Cromartie.  Both have generously spread their seed.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Could also be Willis McGahee or Atonio Cromartie.  Both have generously spread their seed.

Cromartie was my second guess. I ruled out Willis because she didn’t seem like a Dave & Busters kind of girl. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

From the Wikipedia entry on Travis Henry:

"Henry has fathered at least 11 children by 10 different women."

:lol:

Do you think his plan was to stay in prison until they all turned 18 to avoid child support?  A guy like that.....could have a plan like that..... Maybe he can buy Mike Tyson’s lions at a discount when he gets out? 

33 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The implication of "at least" being "no one's quite sure..."  :wacko:

11 hours ago, stony said:

Just a hunch.  I'm not picking. 

I just like finding out what people don't like about something that I enjoy.  Trying to see the "other side" I guess.  

The way you described Deadspin, I feel the same way about Barstool.  I enjoyed their stuff a little bit in the beginning, but not as much anymore.  

There's a couple of really good writers at Deadspin, but their content gets lost amidst the dick-picks. 

They are not barstool; they hate barstool.

They are staffed by a lot of young writers who can confuse cruelty with criticism on occasion, but they have the best comments section, and its moderated well. 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Better than 10 children by 11 women!

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

It would be much more impressive ifhe fathered at least 10 children with 11 women. 

Damn it you beat me to it

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not that it probably matters, but mccoy doesn’t have a kid with her as was earlier reported. He has one child, with another woman.  Both of her kids are with other men, Marcus Vick is the father of the daughter, not sure who the dad is of the 16 yr old is. 

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Travis Henry? 

Don't rule out Shawn Kemp or Antonio Cromartie.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

They are staffed by a lot of young writers who can confuse cruelty with criticism on occasion, but they have the best comments section, and its moderated well. 

Stony- "There's a couple of really good writers at Deadspin, but their content gets lost amidst the dick-picks."

murphd6-"They have the best comments section"

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Travis Henry? 

Antonio cromartie should be in the running as well.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Don't rule out Shawn Kemp or Antonio Cromartie.

Damn beat me to it.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

I stand corrected, but I'm not making (more of a) mess of anything.  However the odds of keeping the gravy train are getting lower and lower by the minute. 

He's been trying to get rid of her for months.  She's been free-loading. 

She was obviously in such a rush to get into bed with her jewelry on that she forgot to lock the front door.

Sounds like she was winning.

Maybe she didn't lock the dorr.  Maybe the guy had a key, or the owner used his newly installed security system to let him  in remotely.

8 hours ago, MURPHD6 said:

Yup, Samer loves f'ing with Barstool.

Magary and Petchesky are very good.  Billy Haisley's a good soccer writer.

2 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

Stony- "There's a couple of really good writers at Deadspin, but their content gets lost amidst the dick-picks."

murphd6-"They have the best comments section"

Not your thing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sounds like she was winning.

Maybe she didn't lock the dorr.  Maybe the guy had a key, or the owner used his newly installed security system to let him  in remotely.

Is that Charlie Sheen winning?

And yes, there are many possibilities as to why there was no forced entry.  Besides the ones you mentioned, maybe the security system malfunctioned (that is, assuming it allows remote unlocking of doors, which is unknown)?  Maybe the guy knows how to pick locks?  Maybe he went through the 16-year old son's window?  Maybe it was the son, considering there was a sheet hanging outside his window and she didn't know where he was at 3 AM (this one would explain everything)?  I guess we'll have to wait for a full investigation first.

This is looking more and more like the Philly nightclub incident. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is that Charlie Sheen winning?

And yes, there are many possibilities as to why there was no forced entry.  Besides the ones you mentioned, maybe the security system malfunctioned (that is, assuming it allows remote unlocking of doors, which is unknown)?  Maybe the guy knows how to pick locks?  Maybe he went through the 16-year old son's window?  Maybe it was the son, considering there was a sheet hanging outside his window and she didn't know where he was at 3 AM (this one would explain everything)?  I guess we'll have to wait for a full investigation first.

This is looking more and more like the Philly nightclub incident. 

You said she hadn't been successful in a while, yet she was still living for free in someone else's house, so...yes.

So now the SON beating her up "explains everything"?  Come on doc.  I thought she just punched herself bloody?

Anyway, McCoy himself had the entire security system and service provider changed before this incident happened. Most decent security systems allow remote locking and unlocking--it's not an advanced feature.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said she hadn't been successful in a while, yet she was still living for free in someone else's house, so...yes.

So now the SON beating her up "explains everything"?  Come on doc.  I thought she just punched herself bloody?

Anyway, McCoy himself had the entire security system and service provider changed before this incident happened. Most decent security systems allow remote locking and unlocking--it's not an advanced feature.

And...remotely unlocking the home would leave an internet trail, so bang goes that theory.