LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Threes Company have a rental contract.

So did Lesean McCoy beat up Janet or Chrissy?  

Excuse me, he was in Miami.  Did Lesean McCoy hire Mr. Roper to beat up Janet or Chrissy?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is awful story but it’s funny the way some fans defend let’s just say questionable guys like McCoy or Incognito.  I’m sure if they were on NE it would be the same.

53 pages and not one person has mentioned that McCoy encouraged his bodyguards to rough up the stripper on the bus while he was still in Philly. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, it's going over.  I can easily go 100 pages just abusing CuddyDark on his ignorance of...everything, really.

I haven't had this much fun since Holcomb'sLaw argued you could roll 3.5 on a single die.

DC, I think he is starting to get it.

in playing catch up I was just hoping he was going to stop.  Those holes start to get pretty deep.

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Sorry, I haven't followed every bit of this story. But has there been a police report on this incident or did it just go straight to Instagram?

Police report in progress.  The sheriff was called to the scene at 330 am. but shady was accused a state away on Instagram, by a friend of the victim.

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

No sir.  You don't know the facts.  No one said she beat herself up.  So far, all we have is her hearsay, self-serving statement that a home intruder, who she admits is not McCoy, demanded things he gave her.  That is miles from "he did it" and no evidence of anything without more.  

You said the timing was curious because she had court, which isn’t true. Her lawyer got it delayed. If you want to speculate it makes more sense that McCoy lost his patience and got involved with something stupid.

Just now, wiskibreth said:

not sure if this complicates things further for you guys, but....

"The home is owned by LKM Trust Agreement — LKM are McCoy’s initials — which is listed with a Buffalo, NY, address.:"

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/7/10/17553550/lesean-mccoy-abuse-accusations-home-invasion-georgia-ex-girlfriend

It doesn't.  The trust holds it, the trustee begins eviction on the trust's behalf.  It complicates the legalities...but not much.  

Private individuals holding real property in trust is actually pretty common, as a way of protecting assets.  If she sues him, for example...she still can't get the house.

No, CuddyDink, she doesn't have a right to LKM Trust Agreement property because she "made a home" with McCoy.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

53 pages and not one person has mentioned that McCoy encouraged his bodyguards to rough up the stripper on the bus while he was still in Philly. 

I actually just posted all of his “incidents” from TMZ.  Obviously this is a different level but at the very least, he has some issues with women.  

Police report indicates a single male intruder in a home break in.  Victim claims they asked for specific items.  Police say break-in appears targeted and not random.  That is mile from McCoy did it.  For example, could be an angry family member a la Janoris Jenkins.  Could be she is full of ****.  Could be he did it.  But give the man the presumption he is entitled to absent more evidence of misconduct by him - as right now there is none.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It doesn't.  The trust holds it, the trustee begins eviction on the trust's behalf.  It complicates the legalities...but not much.  

Private individuals holding real property in trust is actually pretty common, as a way of protecting assets.  If she sues him, for example...she still can't get the house.

No, CuddyDink, she doesn't have a right to LKM Trust Agreement property because she "made a home" with McCoy.

Cuddy thinks this, because Nick Bosa told it to him.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So did Lesean McCoy beat up Janet or Chrissy?  

Excuse me, he was in Miami.  Did Lesean McCoy hire Mr. Roper to beat up Janet or Chrissy?

Larry Dallas......

200_s.gif