LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

It still means that time was running out.  She really had no options left.

You just said the biggest red flag was that McCoy only had to wait another day. That is false and if we are being fair her getting the case postponed would upset him not her. 

The fact that a property owner can't tell someone who is not under contractual lease to GTFO of their house (with some reasonable time period -- like 30 days) -- is absurd.

Hopefully Trump's USSC will fix that.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I've tried to stay out of this discussion because I am not of the mind to speculate like you are doing above as it relates to the specificity of her jewelry.

You've taken basic, inconclusive information and have come to a finite conclusion that Shady will never play football again and will probably even go to jail.

So let me ask you this: what are the odds that the woman in question showed her friends the court document listing the items Shady asked for? Is there a better than average chance that this woman shared this information with one of her girlfriends? Two of them? Ten of them? Any chance two of them shared that info with two of their friends?

You know the answer.

So now assume she and Shady aren't the only one's who know about that specific jewelry. If you're willing to accept that Shady has friends who would pistol whip her, do you think there's a chance that her girlfriends have boyfriends who might pistol whip her?

See where I'm going?

I understand and appreciate the perceived heroics of your Banacek moment, but try harder not to come to such a rash decision. Why, the next thing you know you'll be stupid enough to suggest that anyone at TBD who defends Shady should be banned from TBD for life.

You don't want to be that stupid.

Take of the tinfoil hat.

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

He started the process almost exactly a year ago but changed his mind and stopped the process. You said she shouldn’t have been there, she was only ther because he allowed her to be there. 

I didnt say anything so you have me mixed up with someone else. The court date was for Tuesday. That is why it is being looked at as fishy that this happened the night before the court date. 

On 7/11/2018 at 5:12 PM, unbillievable said:

[video with inappropriate language deleted]

She was perfectly willing to put up with and tie the knot with a steroid shooting, woman beating animal who also abused children and animals until yesterday.  ;)

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
removed quoted video with inappropriate language
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

I didnt say anything so you have me mixed up with someone else. The court date was for Tuesday. That is why it is being looked at as fishy that this happened the night before the court date. 

The court day was moved. It wasn’t until August 14th, she got it delayed because her lawyers mom was sick or something. 

53 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Should the real question here be why McCoy would ever buy a house outside of Atlanta?..

East Point and College Park  was once for the up and coming.

Heck i went to Woodward Academy back in the late 60s as a super young Kid.
Went back many decades later and it was hardly the same demographic.

you are asking the right questions

lol

Just now, Commonsense said:

You just said the biggest red flag was that McCoy only had to wait another day. That is false and if we are being fair her getting the case postponed would upset him not her. 

The red flag was that proceedings were underway and that it was imminent. If the postponement was recent, maybe the plan to get back at McCoy was already in motion.

Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they went to the court of Social Media and basically accused McCoy of anything they can think of just screams scam. For me, the puppy beatings turned it from legitimate to desperate.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

She also claimed he never asked her to leave until her son got the eviction notice. 

The 28th will be the next big thing unless they find the one who committed the crime first. If he gave her a ring or something “significant” then his believability goes way down, if what he gave her was a nothingburher then the doubt will surround her and the lawyer.

OJ claimed he was innocent.   

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

The fact that a property owner can't tell someone who is not under contractual lease to GTFO of their house (with some reasonable time period -- like 30 days) -- is absurd.

There are over 12,000,000 people living in a country that you own....and apparently no one is allowed to tell them to get out either.  Not even when it's said politely. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Take of the tinfoil hat.

You seem to believe Shady will never play in the NFL again based on your belief that only he and the girl knew which jewelry he wanted, and that the only way the guy who beat her knew those details was because Shady hired him.

Do I have that right?

Just now, unbillievable said:

The red flag was that proceedings were underway and that it was imminent. If the postponement was recent, maybe the plan to get back at McCoy was already in motion.

Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they went to the court of Social Media and basically accused McCoy of anything they can think of just screams scam. For me, the puppy beatings turned it from legitimate to desperate.

Plenty of folks myself included thought it was fake just from the pictures but look where it has ended up. 

48 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

Agreed. Hire the best lawyer you can.  Still doesn't mean you're automatically innocent.   

I keep a very blood thirsty and proficient  lawyer. and i really have nothing going on in my life.

Its just smart to be ahead of the curve IMO. Me or one of my Family could get stupid at a moments notice.

Not to even mention the crazies who think they can get up on me.
Being prepared is the Boy Scout Motto.
IE

Shady knows some Boy Scouts.

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Along with due process.