Jordan Poyer family drama

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know if it’s for attention or because it’s just the world these young people are used to 

Theres always been the people that fight in public places. Some people are just drama seeking. They tend to grow up in it, and seek partners that like it and then do it themselves. 

Now instead of a front yard, family bbq, restaurant or bar they have social media. 

An athlete that gets with a teenage instagram model is a prime pairing to likely be “that couple”

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

She called him out for it. She revealed the girl. He apologized. I’ve been following on social media

So, is the UB chick a hooker?  Asking for a friend.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

Theres always been the people that fight in public places. Some people are just drama seeking. They tend to grow up in it, and seek partners that like it and then do it themselves. 

Now instead of a front yard, family bbq, restaurant or bar they have social media. 

An athlete that gets with a teenage instagram model is a prime pairing to likely be “that couple”

A thoroughly unscientific view on my part, but as for your first point, I find it often skips a generation.  There are things my parents said and did that prompted me to say I am NOT going to be like that.  As for your second and third points, well said.

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A thoroughly unscientific view on my part, but as for your first point, I find it often skips a generation.  There are things my parents said and did that prompted me to say I am NOT going to be like that.  As for your second and third points, well said.

Mines totally anecdotal and not meant to say everyone’s that archetype but it seems pretty common in the folks I’ve seen that fit the rest of the mold. While you learned what not to be like, many just learn what they will think to be normal behavior and becomes the type of behavior that replicates the chemical releases they are used to experiencing. It could of courses be a variety of other causes too. Was painting with a pretty wide brush on that part. 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Mines totally anecdotal and not meant to say everyone’s that archetype but it seems pretty common in the folks I’ve seen that fit the rest of the mold. While you learned what not to be like, many just learn what they will think to be normal behavior and becomes the type of behavior that replicates the chemical releases they are used to experiencing. It could of courses be a variety of other causes too. Was painting with a pretty wide brush on that part. 

Understood, and agree that your experience is just as valid as mine.  I'm sure there were relatives of my parents' generation that avoided family functions simply because 'high drama' couples would be there.

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

She made a comment that she feels like she is a freshmen in college again. She’s 20 right now. So she feels like she’s a year younger. 

but she probably has the world experience of a 50-year-old... right???