President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, it is happening on Monday. The questions I have are will her attorney (and whoever is instigating this shitshow) is will this woman have enough time to be coached-up to sound rational? Or, will she show up wearing her kitty hat with another "impeach Trump" signed petition?  From what I've seen online about her, it would take waaaaay past the "December" date her attorney originally suggested to make her seem sane, so Monday should be interesting. 

Her testimony is going consist of answering the softball questions from the Democrats about Kavanaugh attempting to rape her, her fear of Kavanaugh, and all of the mental damage he caused her. She will then have convenient memory lapses whenever a GOP senator asks questions about details.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I'll do you one better: Consent can be retroactively withdrawn, making the encounter rape after-the-fact.

I'll do you one better: even false rape accusations are true, because women are systematically victimized by rape culture whether they're raped or not.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'll do you one better: Consent can be retroactively withdrawn, making the encounter rape after-the-fact.

The first time I heard that I was... ?   How in the world can tinder even exist when every sexual encounter today is "rape" when a woman decides it is (before, during and after)?  I wanna say to some of these women, "You got drunk, you did a loser, own up to it and move on." 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Her testimony is going consist of answering the softball questions from the Democrats about Kavanaugh attempting to rape her, her fear of Kavanaugh, and all of the mental damage he caused her. She will then have convenient memory lapses whenever a GOP senator asks questions about details.

And Feinstein will complain to the media that Senate Republicans are raping her all over again, just like Kavanaugh did 35 years ago.

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's unfair and cruel to re-victimize the victims by making them prove that they're actually victims decades after they were victimized. The burden should rest solely on the accused to prove a negative beyond all possible doubt.

Yes, Judge Kavanaugh, do you have a video or at least pictures of you not assaulting the victim?

Reminder to all Democrats:

Feinstein sat on this for months, then slow-rolled it out.

She does not have the accuser's interests at heart, like you're all saying.  Feinstein is not championing women's rights here.  Feinstein's just using the her for political purposes.

• Like (+1) 4

This has a deep state stank to it. He father has deep ties to the agency, and she runs an “internship program at Stanford for students wanting to work for the CIA. 

That should put a stop to this horseshit right fast. 

Feinstein should lose her seat. First she had a Chinese spy working closely with her for over 20 years and now this. She is a pig of the highest order. 

Heres the link to:

The other thread

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1

The dishonest Democrats wanna dismiss Keith Ellison’s accuser, but wanna hold Kavanaugh’s feet to the fire over something that did or didn’t happen 750 million years ago.

Hypocrise sure is a tremendous thing in the anti-American Democratic world.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder to all Democrats:

Feinstein sat on this for months, then slow-rolled it out.

She does not have the accuser's interests at heart, like you're all saying.  Feinstein is not championing women's rights here.  Feinstein's just using the her for political purposes.

Reminder taken. Go Feinstein!!! Merrick Garland was slow rolled for political purposes, too. Eat sh it 

39 minutes ago, Nanker said:

This has a deep state stank to it. He father has deep ties to the agency, and she runs an “internship program at Stanford for students wanting to work for the CIA. 

That should put a stop to this horseshit right fast. 

Feinstein should lose her seat. First she had a Chinese spy working closely with her for over 20 years and now this. She is a pig of the highest order. 

Heres the link to:

The other thread

Is a spy really a spy if the person being spied upon doesn't care about the spying?