President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Liberal 2020 hopefuls quote Bible in call to reject Judge Brett Kavanaugh
 by Alex Swoyer

Original Article

"the rubes will buy it"

I would like Booker and Warren explain, specifically,  how the Kavanaugh moment is "crystalized" in Matthew 25.

We'll wait.

Edited by LABillzFan

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
Liberal 2020 hopefuls quote Bible in call to reject Judge Brett Kavanaugh
 by Alex Swoyer

Original Article

"the rubes will buy it"

:lol:  Matthew 25 includes a parable about the value of industriousness and the accumulation of capital.  Can these people even read?  Did their staff just troll them with a random Gospel passage?  

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:  Matthew 25 includes a parable about the value of industriousness and the accumulation of capital.  Can these people even read?  Did their staff just troll them with a random Gospel passage?  

Still in all, I would like them to explain it for us. Break down Matthew 25. Explain how Kavanaugh comes into play. The article said they were "surrounded by faith leaders."

Perhaps the faith leaders can explain it for us.

Perhaps those who like Booker and Warren can explain it for us.

Or, perhaps, like most leftists, they simply repeat what they're told to say without questioning what they're being told to say because they know their audience is similarly convinced that the reason Trump's picture comes up when you Google "idiot" is because 'the Google' is never wrong.

13 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Still in all, I would like them to explain it for us. Break down Matthew 25. Explain how Kavanaugh comes into play. The article said they were "surrounded by faith leaders."

Perhaps the faith leaders can explain it for us.

Perhaps those who like Booker and Warren can explain it for us.

Or, perhaps, like most leftists, they simply repeat what they're told to say without questioning what they're being told to say because they know their audience is similarly convinced that the reason Trump's picture comes up when you Google "idiot" is because 'the Google' is never wrong.

I, for one, wouldn't mind the almighty going Old Testament on these people and turning them into pillars of salt. He'd be doing us a favor.

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I, for one, wouldn't mind the almighty going Old Testament on these people and turning them into pillars of salt. He'd be doing us a favor.

I am fully for Booker and Warren and Maxine being the all-encompassing public image of the Dems

Liberals are beneath contempt.

NEW YORK TIMES TARGETS KAVANAUGH’S WIFE

I wouldn’t have thought my opinion of the New York Times could get any lower, but it just did. NTK Network reports that the Times, as well as the Associated Press, has requested emails sent or received by Ashley Kavanaugh in her capacity as town manager of Chevy Chase, Maryland:

The New York Times and Associated Press both filed requests under the Maryland Public Information Act (PIA) seeking e-mails that Ashley Kavanaugh, the wife of President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, sent as town manager of The Village of Chevy Chase Section 5, according to documents obtained by America Rising Squared (AR2) and shared exclusively with the NTK Network.

The two news organizations took different approaches to obtain the e-mails. According to the documents, the AP made a sweeping request for “all emails sent or received” by Ashley Kavanaugh’s Village of Chevy Chase email address.

By contrast, The New York Times is currently requesting that The Village of Chevy Chase Section 5 hand over “any emails to or from Ms. Kavanaugh that contain any of the keywords or terms listed below.”

Here is the email from Steve Eder of the Times. The paper says: “Steve Eder is an investigative reporter for The Times, where he writes about the federal government under President Trump, as well as his personal businesses.” I have no idea why two items appear to be blacked out:

(E MAIL AT THE LINK:)

The Times’s request obviously tracks left-wing concerns and talking points, e.g. regarding the dreaded Federalist Society and Leonard Leo. Not to mention guns, gays and abortion.

They won’t find anything, of course. But this is what I want to know: When Stephen Breyer, Ruth Ginsburg, Sonia Sotamayor and Elena Kagan were appointed to the Court, did the Times, or the Associated Press, try to investigate documents sent or received by their family members?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/07/new-york-times-targets-kavanaughs-wife.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+(Power+Line)

IT’S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT: Anti-Kavanaugh Campaign Makes Extensive Use of ‘Dark Money’ Donations.

So-called “dark money” groups on the political left are planning how to spend millions to try to stop the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

In an article headlined, “Liberal activists embrace ‘dark money’ in Supreme Court fight,” the Washington Post reported Friday how liberal groups are making use of unidentified donors to put out a slew of anti-Kavanaugh messages to persuade senators to vote against the federal judge’s confirmation. Demand Justice is one such group, classified as a “social welfare” organizations by the IRS but able to keep its donors anonymous since it is housed inside another nonprofit.

Demand Justice executive director Brian Fallon, a former aide to Hillary Clinton, complained that pro-Kavanaugh groups will still outspend them. He said, however, that they are keeping up better in the fight against Kavanaugh, who President Donald Trump nominated to the Supreme Court earlier this month, than they did in their fight against now-Justice Neil Gorsuch last year.

Dark money.

_PrgDgFA_normal.jpgSenator Rand Paul

After meeting Judge Kavanaugh and reviewing his record, I have decided to support his nomination. No one will ever completely agree with a nominee (unless of course, you are the nominee). Each nominee however, must be judged on the totality of their views character and opinions.

My conversation with Judge Kavanaugh reinforces my belief that he will evaluate cases before the Supreme Court from a textual and originalist point of view. I believe he will carefully adhere to the Constitution and will take his job to protect individual liberty seriously.

:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

Hundreds of Far Left Protesters Line Up Outside of Senator Thune’s Office to Stop Meeting With Kavanaugh (Video)
by Christina Laila

Original Article

On Wednesday, over 200 unhinged lefty protesters lined up in the hallway outside of Republican Senator John Thune’s office where Judge Kavanaugh was expected to arrive for his meeting with Thune. The activists [AstroTurf] stood silently in the hallway as they raised their fists in protest of Kavanaugh.Many protesters wore black t-shirts with the words “Be a Hero” written on the front.The objective was to prevent Judge Kavanaugh from meeting with Thune as part of his road to confirmation.

The meeting happened anyway.

ADDED:

Of course..............that didn't stop the Left from lying anyway.

Scott DworkinVerified account

Co-Founder @TheDemCoalition. Host of The #DworkinReport. Proud member of #TheResistance investigating Trump and the GOP. Helped uncover #TrumpRussiascandal.

yjMRQs74_normal.jpgScott Dworkin

BREAKING: Judge Kavanaugh has canceled at least 2 meetings with GOP Senators—and counting, due to the peaceful protests inside the US Capitol building. This is what democracy looks like. #StopKavanaugh https://twitter.com/kristinminkdc/status/1024750547566395392 

Dji14mjU0AARbqb?format=jpg&name=small.........DjiyuTrXcAAdzhP.jpg
With Senator Boozman

With Senator Thune

Liberals are liars.

Edited by B-Man

Vote no on Kavanaugh or the woman gets it.  <_<

You know what's ridiculous about this ad? They readily admit this woman is afraid of "huge bills" and "even losing her home" -- things probably brought on by Obamacare -- but we have to stop Kavanaugh because he may overturn her chances of getting treated for a pre-existing condition that isn't pre-existing because she's already getting treated for it.

Hey leftists..think first, then act.

Planned Parenthood’s business is killing babies …

and business is evidently pretty good. Good enough to spend six figures on anti-Kavanaugh ads, anyway:

WgL6QUYv_normal.jpgSam Stein

EXCLUSIVE -- Planned Parenthood is ramping up its anti-Kavanaugh campaign with new ad buy, website and multi-media push.

.HOW are they able to do this ???

We were told that they needed every dime of taxpayers money for "womens healthcare"

Liberals are scum.

Now, it’s important to note that Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a PAC and is technically distinct from Planned Parenthood, but those lines are pretty damn blurry.

Edited by B-Man

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and business is evidently pretty good. Good enough to spend six figures on anti-Kavanaugh ads, anyway:

.HOW are they able to do this ???

We were told that they needed every dime of taxpayers money for "womens healthcare"

Liberals are scum.

Now, it’s important to note that Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a PAC and is technically distinct from Planned Parenthood, but those lines are pretty damn blurry.

Lol, yes B-Man, we all believe you really care about life. Such good fellow you are. 

Anyway, Democrats are having to file Freedom of Information requests to get information on the guy who wants to sit on the court for life. Just let the people see them! 

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/400903-senate-dems-make-unprecedented-foia-request-for-kavanaugh-documents

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Planned Parenthood is freaking out about losing its money maker. And after they spent all that money on Kamala Harris.

“You already said you’re voting no.”

Cotton to Kamala Harris: no more Kavanaugh documents

FTA:

When Democrats realized that they have no procedural way of railroading Kavanaugh’s nomination, other than excessive demands of documents to slow it down, their level of frustration grew to a new level. Senator Harris is even on record declaring that “We’re looking at the destruction of the Constitution of the United States” with the nomination. Talk about hyperbole! She said it on MSNBC to host Chris Matthews so she was picking the right audience for such partisan drama.

There was a time that senators recognized that a president is entitled to his nominations, barring no extraordinary circumstances. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was nominated by President Clinton in 1993 and was confirmed 96-3. No Republican was under the impression that she was a moderate. It was even common practice to use voice votes for nominees up through the LBJ administration. That would be impossible now.

When Kavanaugh is confirmed, the man who was confirmed in 2006 as a federal judge will help set the path of the Supreme Court for a generation. Elections have consequences. Supreme Court nominations were the very reason many of us voted for President Trump in 2016. So far, he has validated that decision. Any day Hillary Clinton isn’t nominating a Supreme Court justice is a good day.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2018 at 11:19 PM, /dev/null said:

RBG looks old enough to be Abraham Lincoln's abuela

If you don't know what "abuela" means, be sure to include "clinton" in your Google search

she isn't an abuela, but for 2020 she should make sure her first magazine cover doesn't look like she needs a walker to get around

image.png.e1423852c3bebc784c132780d508f13e.png

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Kavanaugh is a white guy at a Washington Nationals game.  Ergo he is a White Nationalist

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

DkfdixEU8AAsvyE.jpg......I see him........there's Judge Kavanaugh !!

They've been throwing a tantrum like spoiled children since the election.  Now they're playing Where's Waldo

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Kavanaugh is a white guy at a Washington Nationals game.  Ergo he is a White Nationalist

They've been throwing a tantrum like spoiled children since the election.  Now they're playing Where's Waldo

They'd really have the goods on him if they could prove that he ever attended a Washington Redskins game.

Republicans reaping what they sowed. Who couldn’t see this coming. 

Have the hearing, approve Kav, and remind the Rep Senate how the Comstitution is supposed to work already. 

Both parties are proud of their mastery of politics of obstruction. It’s such a waste. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

34 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Republicans reaping what they sowed. Who couldn’t see this coming. 

Have the hearing, approve Kav, and remind the Rep Senate how the Comstitution is supposed to work already. 

Both parties are proud of their mastery of politics of obstruction. It’s such a waste. 

How?  How is this reaping what they sowed?  I don't remember violent protests when Obama won.  I don't remember Republicans preaching for violence against government officials.  I don't remember civilians shutting down government offices and impeding work, though, the whole BLM issue was not much different and only at the end but had nothing to do with 44's admin.   I don't remember Republicans targeting, shooting, or attempting to kill Democrats, but I do remember Democrats attempting to kill Giffords, Scalise.  I don't remember the GOP rewriting the process to get their nominees picked and elected with the destruction of checks and balances but I do remember them threatening returning the favor.

So, I think your TDS is overcoming you.  Buy a #MAGA hat, say hail mary pledge of allegiance 16 times and pray for Lord Trump's forgiveness then you should be fine.

Wait. I just said they should approve Kananaugh, both party leaders should stop obstruction but at the moment the Dems,  and I have Trump Syndrome?

The president picks. The Senate should approve except in egregious circumstances, of which this isn’t one. Get it done and govern for the country not the party. The Dems are embarrassing themselves. 

Edited by BeginnersMind