Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

13 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Sorry Trumptard. Im an independent. I know. A word with more than one syllable. Maybe that billygoat youve been sexually abusing the past 24 hours can translate for you. Beating your wife or KKK meeting tonight? 

Gosh, Billy, you're just the greatest wordsmith!  As soon as recess is over you should return to your seat, fold your hands and listen carefully as teacher explains the use of apostrophes, commas, periods 'n that kinda' stuff.

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Gosh, Billy, you're just the greatest wordsmith!  As soon as recess is over you should return to your seat, fold your hands and listen carefully as teacher explains the use of apostrophes, commas, periods 'n that kinda' stuff.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Inevitably libs and Dems will come back to power at some point and when they do it will be funny watching the logical loopholes as they try to explain why it's wrong for conservatives to apply these same protests

Except, dumb ass, blowing up federal building and abortion clinics and Nazis running people over with cars is very different. I very much doubt you will see the distinction, though. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Except, dumb ass, blowing up federal building and abortion clinics and Nazis running people over with cars is very different. I very much doubt you will see the distinction, though. 

They're just trying to make you laugh.

3 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Oh you crazy trumptards. Such jokesters. It is going to be awesome when Trump gets impeached and eventually convicted of treason. Thank you in advance to a real american hero. Bob Mueller. A marine and decorated war hero. Gonna love watching him burn Trump to the ground. Your hero is a five time draft dodger and traitor. That says alot more about you than my grammar says about me. Enjoy the trainwreck. I know Im going to. Dont worry losers. Ill be back.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Nobody was run over with a car, a morbidly obese girl had a heart attack and died when frightened.

Facts frighten desperate leftist morons............... and that's a fact ?

5 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Oh you crazy trumptards. Such jokesters. It is going to be awesome when Trump gets impeached and eventually convicted of treason. Thank you in advance to a real american hero. Bob Mueller. A marine and decorated war hero. Gonna love watching him burn Trump to the ground. Your hero is a five time draft dodger and traitor. That says alot more about you than my grammar says about me. Enjoy the trainwreck. I know Im going to. Dont worry losers. Ill be back.

Best of luck, Billy, your cardiologist must be salivating as you work up a mammoth cardiac infarction.