Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

I would not be in the least bit surprised to see Nathan Peterman come in and trow another high pick game early in the season. It just seems like how hard he tries he still just has a bit of a noodle arm. As far as the coaching staffs evaluation, all you have to do is look to what a hair brained idea it was to pull Tyrod and start Peterman last year.

And no, I do not want this to happen, I DO NOT want Peterman to fail, I want the bills to play well. I'm just not feeling the Peterman love. 

12 minutes ago, papazoid said:

start reading from page 1.....some funny stuff

Yeah I just did this and read the first dozen pages or so and it's epic. This is easily going to win Thread Of The Year and the season hasn't even started yet.

On 5/21/2018 at 6:16 PM, BurpleBull said:

Nathan Peterman will win the starting QB position barring injury. He'll be much improved from last season.

Excited about Josh Allen as the starting QB, but Peterman is the guy people aren't talking about right now who will have everyone talking by the end of training camp.

He's worked on his mechanics, is said to have added velocity to his throws, has a lot to prove and is no stranger to struggling early in his career and picking himself up.

A little talked about fact concerning Peterman is that he's right up there with Allen as Bills QB's who've scored high on the Wonderlic test for those who equate the test to mental sharpness.

I still hold to the belief that Peterman was at the very least a third round prospect in his draft class.

Peterman will be the guy.

So this is how I have it panning out... 

1. Peterman

2. McCarron

3. Allen

With Allen at three for his protection as he starts out his young career.

Burple should get some kind of award, he called this back in May. Congrats B.B. 

2 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I thought np would be the starter only to save Allen from the wolves since our oline sucks.

Burple, while correct in his prediction, seems to think it because he thinks np is the best QB we have.

Give the man his due

30 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Burple should get some kind of award, he called this back in May. Congrats B.B. 

Give the man his due

I'll give him cheers also for keeping his retorts civil, and friendly. There were some pretty interesting debates on this thread, and I will say that I learned a few things. These threads, where actual football is discussed, are the reason I frequent this site.