Something brewing with the Patriots?

9 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Gronk was put on injured reserve and never played after Week 11 of the 2016 season. The Pats would go on to win Super Bowl 51 against the Falcons.

Brady/Belichick won before Gronk. They've won without Gronk. They will win after Gronk.

He's irrelevant.

...yet another expected and viable contribution to the discussion....SMH.....

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Gronk trade isn't a 9.5 event. Brady retiring or getting suspended for PEDs is.

TheRobot is right.  Gronk has been out for extended timeframes before and the Pats*** just kept truckin'

I do think that Brady** has been leaning on Gronk more the last season or so because of the physical mismatch he represents and his catch radius but I wouldn't want to bet something I cared about that the Pats*** wouldn't be able to adjust to losing him.

Brady**, on the other hand....right now the Pats*** got Brady** and nothin'.

Gronk leaving the team isn't 9.5 on the Richter scale IMO, nor would it necessarily be the biggest story in the history of BB at the Patriots.  Ditto for Brady being suspended for PED usage. 

It has to be bigger than that.

Something involving BB or Brady.  One leaving the organization?  Brady retiring?

Anyone else think that maybe someone in the Pats* organization leaked this intentionally to find a mole? There were probably very few people who knew about Edelman and then the story breaks before it should. Now you have this story coming out a day or two later. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a discreet firing within the organization.