Patriots' WR Julian Edelman Facing a Four-Game Suspension for PED Violation

• 2 weeks later...

1.  Doesn't a 4 game suspension mean he has already popped at least once?

2.  "unrecognizable substance" - look at Boston's dominance in sports lately that has been unrivaled for a city ever.  Whenever in sports something happens so far out of the norm it has to be questioned.  I've been saying for a few years that there is a Boston area BALCO type lab supplying teams.  I wonder if this is the first crack in that case.

3. 32 years old coming off an acl injury the suspension might actually be good for him lol.  This way he can be fresh for their inevitable long playoff run.

1 hour ago, section122 said:

2.  "unrecognizable substance" - look at Boston's dominance in sports lately that has been unrivaled for a city ever.  Whenever in sports something happens so far out of the norm it has to be questioned.  I've been saying for a few years that there is a Boston area BALCO type lab supplying teams.  I wonder if this is the first crack in that case.

3. 32 years old coming off an acl injury the suspension might actually be good for him lol.  This way he can be fresh for their inevitable long playoff run.

I think it’s just marijuana that they give them a couple chances before hitting them with the 4 gamer. They are stricter on PEDs.

6 hours ago, section122 said:

Why would they have to have a local lab when they can all just have it shipped to P.  Manning's wife?

• Haha (+1) 1

On June 25, 2018 at 7:51 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

The prick wasted a whole day of the arbitrator's time whining.  He should get an extra game.  How does thing take a whole day?  Roid up and lawyer up.  What a douche.

• Like (+1) 1

On June 25, 2018 at 5:37 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Why would they have to have a local lab when they can all just have it shipped to P.  Manning's wife?

Are you really deflecting this Patriots topic to a three year old Bronco story?  That's sad dude.  Don't let your love of a football team define you.

Edited by 4merper4mer