President cancels Eagles trip to White House

Just now, Radar said:

My,my well how American of you. I wouldn't walk across the street to see him. As a veteran I wouldn't serve under him. Hug away bro.

I voted against him twice, and lost so called "friends" because of my vocal opposition to his policies. But if I were in a situation where the only way to save the @$$hhole were to take a bullet for him, I would do my duty as a cav trooper and take it like a champ. Just the right thing to do as an American, especially as a soldier.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I voted against him twice, and lost so called "friends" because of my vocal opposition to his policies. But if I were in a situation where the only way to save the @$$hhole were to take a bullet for him, I would do my duty as a cav trooper and take it like a champ. Just the right thing to do as an American, especially as a soldier.

Respectfully disagree but you certainly have a right to your opinion. I served to protect your rights to express your opinion. Also to protect those players rights whether I agree or don't. Personally I think Trump has no respect for any opinion other than his own. He even discredited McCain by saying he wasn't a hero. Well Donald what have you done and where did you serve? Let me see your scars.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So dickheads who make millions and don’t want to stand for the anthem but want to walk on the same carpet as JFK and Reagan?? Stay home knit wits. 

Agreed, they can all stay home, play with their fidget spinners and smell their own farts while commending each other on how progressive they are

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

4 minutes ago, Radar said:

Respectfully disagree but you certainly have a right to your opinion. I served to protect your rights to express your opinion. Also to protect those players rights whether I agree or don't. Personally I think Trump has no respect for any opinion other than his own. He even discredited McCain by saying he wasn't a hero. Well Donald what have you done and where did you serve? Let me see your scars.

I agree with you on the last part, he definitely crossed the line

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

And I salute you. It's your right as an American to disagree with political leaders while respecting the institutions of our nation.

Ironically this president does not respect much, aside from his own ego. He expects fealty and endless praise like some insecure emporer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Radar said:

Scars? That coward took 5 deferments to avoid serving in Vietnam.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Weren't the Eagles one of a few teams that never took a knee during the national anthem last year?

If so, why would they be protesting now?

Their issue is with a president they perceive as sympathetic to racists, and who came to political prominence by pushing the Birther conspiracy.

Since the Bills don’t have a chance, heres to the Eagles winning next year so Trump can have another tantrum.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I just read because plans were already made for the trip, instead of visiting the White House, the Eagles are now going to visit DCTom's House, where they are sure to get a much more cordial, pleasant welcome.

They might just want to reconsider, and try to evade snipers trying to storm the gates at the WH. That’s a tough one....

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

The number of players who knelt were few, and Vader said he thought none of the Eagles knelt. But here you are condemning them anyway. That's what Trump does. Paints with a broad brush and turns his core against entire groups of people who did nothing to deserve it. Divide and conquer.

Refusing the invite is disrespectful to the institution of the Presidency. They can, it is their right. But damn if it does not make them look bad. Very immature, more so than the person they disagree with.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So dickheads who make millions and don’t want to stand for the anthem but want to walk on the same carpet as JFK and Reagan?? Stay home knit wits. 

The number of players who knelt were few, and Vader said he thought none of the Eagles knelt. But here you are condemning them anyway. That's what Trump does. Paints with a broad brush and turns his core against entire groups of people who did nothing to deserve it. Divide and conquer.

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Refusing the invite is disrespectful to the institution of the Presidency. They can, it is their right. But damn if it does not make them look bad. Very immature, more so than the person they disagree with.

Just an FYI, that post was a response to someone else. 

• Like (+1) 1