The Bills Have Filed to Trademark "Respect the Process"

I hate this!! Why can’t we come up with our own things? Let’s be more creative and come up with traditions and tag lines that others are envious of. We have mastered that on the tailgating end. I really wish that we had something like this though (my favorite tradition in sports):

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate this!! Why can’t we come up with our own things? Let’s be more creative and come up with traditions and tag lines that others are envious of. We have mastered that on the tailgating end. I really wish that we had something like this though (my favorite tradition in sports):

Given the past few years of tired marketing slogans it seems as if it's beyond the Bills to accomplish this. 

I understand why the Sixers never trademarked it.  Back when the Sixers were "in" the process, the NBA literally stepped in and staged a coup because the 76ers were so terrible, so non-competitive.  Sam Hinkie was run out of town.  Fans demanded it.  Adam Silver demanded it.    

Today, the process looks like a stroke of genius and the NBA has a hard time admitting that it worked.

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

For Buffalo, "F**k You I'm Millwall!" seems more appropriate.

Except I would have to say overall, the Iggles fans may fit the Millwall profile better than we do

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Was thinking this other day while listening to The Ramones. Was thinking maybe Blitzkreig Bop would be a cool entrance song..Hey HO..Lets Go!! with 72K singing the "lets go " part. Also the whole stadium bouncing up and down like at Lane Stadium before a Hokie game. WQonder what they will do there as keys are going the way the beepers.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For Buffalo, "F**k You I'm Millwall!" seems more appropriate.

Except I would have to say overall, the Iggles fans may fit the Millwall profile better than we do

Loved that!

Moves like this reek of desperation.

Like driving towards Buffalo on the I-90 from Erie Pa. and having a sign stating "Buffalo: An All American City" .

Edited by Ifartalot