Zay Jones Had Knee Surgery and is Out for the Spring - Back to Practice without Restrictions

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Let's go kid!

Absolutely. I love to see guys get back up when they’ve fallen. Everybody falls, that’s not a reason to give up on someone. How they react to the setback tells you a lot about who they are. Sounds like Zay is doing what needs to be done, let’s hope he continues.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good to see Zay back in action, but who missed Benjamin so badly with him working against air?

Both QBs #s start with a 1.  But one has the black tape on his leg

31 minutes ago, WMDman said:

i still believe in Zay

29 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I admit, I’m not all in. But what he does have going for him is he’s a McDermott Draft choice we traded up to get. This alone means I’m not giving up on him.

yet..

I think, if healthy, he'll have a much better year than last year.  Last year's drops were a mystery to me.  The kid obviously knows how to catch the ball.  I hope whatever it was that caused him to go batshit, fighting for Jesus, is behind him and that he's able to play 16 games this year.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

To start, the fact that he balled out in college and reporters are saying he looks really good in practice.

7 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Because he’s talented. 

I’m quite optimistic about Zay. I can see him having a pretty good sophomore season.

I'm rooting for him as he's seems like a decent human and this team desperately needs him to pan out but he had one of the worst stat lines a starting WR has put up. Hope it was just mental and he's grown from it. 

13th Annual Bills training camp awards

Most Encouraging Comeback – Zay Jones
Granted he’s been out of his red non-contact jersey for all of three practices, but coming off shoulder and knee surgeries, Jones is a different player. He is laser focused on proving he can be a dynamic player in this league. In a few short practices Jones has made some impressive plays in the pass game. If he stays on this track he’ll be a far bigger contributor than most expect.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/13/2018 at 3:48 PM, WMDman said:

i still believe in Zay

I think Zay can turn it around. Zay was known for his hands in college and his struggles last year seemed to be mental. I think his off-season incident might have been a blessing in disguise. It might have allowed him the "Bottoming out" moment that he needed to properly reassess his mental state. I think Zay can in 2018 hold down the slot receiver position over Kerley. I am especially optimistic for Zay with KB looking good and the acquisition of Coleman, those two will hopefully will allow Zay to play out of the slot more where I think he can thrive. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No reason why he wouldn't.   He should be raring to go.

He should at least play limited snaps. I can't see why he wouldn't at least take 20-30 offensive snaps. If he is good to go in practice he should at least get some playing time.