Incognito's Retirement? [update: Now Released]

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Not good.  You only get Baker Acted if you're declared incapable or a threat to yourself or others.  Not good at all.

I underwent something similar last year and it really does stir up some horrible memories.

I just hope that he can get back on track because I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Since they took Zay Jones back maybe after Richie has some medical/mental health attention the Bills will tell him they will take him back under conditions.

I wonder how long they need to pay for insurance or does NFLPA or NFL do that.

Doubt it.  He’s completely burned that bridge, IMO.  Along with Ray Rice and Colin Keapernick....welcome to the NFL black list, Ritchie.  I hope he gets help, but I never want to see him in a Bills uni ever again.  Buh bye ?

• Like (+1) 2

Good on the Bills for completely cutting ties with him the other day. Very smart move by Beane & Co.  this dude went from a good soldier to back to being a mess. I’m sure it started again behind the scenes last year but I feel like it really turned after Jax playoff game. When he was accused of saying some nasty things. 

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Good on the Bills for completely cutting ties with him the other day. Very smart move by Beane & Co.  this dude went from a good soldier to back to being a mess. I’m sure it started again behind the scenes last year but I feel like it really turned after Jax playoff game. When he was accused of saying some nasty things. 

If they didn't mess with his money he would still be a good soldier.

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

In the good old days they would have arranged a WWE showdown between those two....

Now that's some quality TV right there. I don't think Martin would make it past Alexa Bliss in the qualifier, though.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

because he would have had no reason to "retire" and would have just followed the regular offseason program he had been doing since he got here.

Orrrrr....whatever is happening to him wasn't triggered by his contract. You are making some large assumptions.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If they didn't mess with his money he would still be a good soldier.

He.

Signed.

The.

Reduced.

Contract.

Nobody "messed with his money".

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You're joking right? Please tell us you're joking.

Sadly, probably not.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why would he have retired if they did not renegotiate.

Why would he sign a contract he wasn't okay with?