Incognito's Retirement? [update: Now Released]

With OTA's begun, the itch begins for Richie. By camp it will be a real burn. I have trouble believing we've heard the last of Incognito.yet I still didn't understand why the Bills sought to cut his pay. He earned his $$$.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

How do you know?

Russ Brandon got fired for some reason.

maybe that's who brandon was having the affair with.  cogs just couldn't get himself to walk away.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I liked Incognito. I just don't like the idea of having players that are not fully committed. The second a person hints  at being non committed it's time to move on. Even if moving on is tough.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I liked Incognito. I just don't like the idea of having players that are not fully committed. The second a person hints  at being non committed it's time to move on. Even if moving on is tough.

Yep.  Marv Levy had it right, if a coach says he's going to retire in a year or two years, he's already retired, he just doesn't know it yet.

I think the same thing is true for players.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yep.  Marv Levy had it right, if a coach says he's going to retire in a year or two years, he's already retired, he just doesn't know it yet.

I think the same thing is true for players.

If Richie decides to come back,he would be the best interior lineman on the roster,period.The spilled milk can be wiped up.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

With OTA's begun, the itch begins for Richie. By camp it will be a real burn. I have trouble believing we've heard the last of Incognito.yet I still didn't understand why the Bills sought to cut his pay. He earned his $$$.

Yeah, when I heard that news, I was baffled.  And even more baffled that he accepted it.  The Bills should have left well-enough alone.  Unless there's something we don't know about, like a looming suspension.

• Like (+1) 1