1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

No it's not.

Gun bans don't stop mass killings. See:

London

Paris

Madrid

Moscow

Anywhere in Mexico

No, no...  let him go.   This shooting was perpetrated with a shotgun, which many on the left claim is the ideal weapon for home defense, and have insisted that they have no interest in going after.

Let him prove himself to be a liar, and demonstrate that the gun grabbers really do want all of your guns, even shotguns, which they prior claimed was a bridge they'd never cross.  When he does this it makes your own argument stronger.

23 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Our president is a daily living example of this.

You may not like what he has done but he has certainly accomplished much. Your blind partisanship is actually a sad example of the democrat party hijacked by the far left.

15 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The problem is GUNS you twats.

BAA

I would say the issue of bullying is far worse than the issue of guns...

Ganging up and harassing others at almost all levels is at an epidemic level...

So maybe dems should help with banning of hate? 

nah i doubt it, their whole agenda is hate based.

27 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Our president is a daily living example of this.

You seem to be confusing "doing something for the sole purpose of saying you did something" with "keeping a promise."

15 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The problem is GUNS you twats.

Dude had a shotgun. Are you suggesting we ban all guns? Because that's what it sounds like.

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You seem to be confusing "doing something for the sole purpose of saying you did something" with "keeping a promise."

Dude had a shotgun. Are you suggesting we ban all guns? Because that's what it sounds like.

Only heartless NRA murderers ask for specifics about legislation!  The answer is Gun Control (TM)!

37 minutes ago, Albwan said:

BAA

I would say the issue of bullying is far worse than the issue of guns...

Ganging up and harassing others at almost all levels is at an epidemic level...

So maybe dems should help with banning of hate? 

nah i doubt it, their whole agenda is hate based.

Bullying is a perfectly natural reaction against the different and those unlearned about your immediate society.  

It often goes overboard; those who decry it are the ones most often performing the bullying.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

In fairness, after 8 years of Obama, "keeping a promise" is a rather unheard of thing to the left.

23 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

In fairness, after 8 years of Obama, "keeping a promise" is a rather unheard of thing to the left.

they refuse to accept that Trump won

they refuse to accept he is doing a good job

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Bullying is a perfectly natural reaction against the different and those unlearned about your immediate society.  

It often goes overboard; those who decry it are the ones most often performing the bullying.

lol @ you

Its not natural and its a cowardly act performed by cowards.

Nice deflection tho.

Edited by Albwan

5 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Yeah, he's gotten nothing done.  Idiot.

When did I say he's gotten nothing done?  Idiot. 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You may not like what he has done but he has certainly accomplished much. Your blind partisanship is actually a sad example of the democrat party hijacked by the far left.

I won't get into the "sad example" bs, because I know you think that is true, that isn't going to change...I could point out the same about the last president, and you would take issue with that...but thanks for being the only person here to acknowledge that I didn't say he had gotten nothing done. Never said that. 

Edited by Buftex

34 minutes ago, Albwan said:

lol @ you

Its not natural and its a cowardly act performed by cowards.

Nice deflection tho.

any difference is attacked by crowds of people, try wearing a suit and tie to a sports bar or punk concert

tell the class you got 95 on the Stats midterm when the median was 19

to join a society you have to pay some dues, again it can go overboard, but it's going to happen...

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

any difference is attacked by crowds of people, try wearing a suit and tie to a sports bar or punk concert

tell the class you got 95 on the Stats midterm when the median was 19

to join a society you have to pay some dues, again it can go overboard, but it's going to happen...

Not sure why i'm even arguing this but sorry getting a ribbing because you have a suit at a bar

is not the same as a grp of dbags that are intent on doing actual physical or mental harm to someone

that a group has deemed weaker...i'm mostly talking about children because adults should be able to handle 

themselves. Children should be able to get an education without said dbags terrorizing them daily.

Sounds like this shooting in some part had this going on, plus I know it goes on intensely in school, my daughter

tells me she sees it non stop, from the bus ride all thru the day, and once again on the bus ride home again.

Its an issue, this was my only point to start with.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Not sure why i'm even arguing this but sorry getting a ribbing because you have a suit at a bar

is not the same as a grp of dbags that are intent on doing actual physical or mental harm to someone

that a group has deemed weaker...i'm mostly talking about children because adults should be able to handle 

themselves. Children should be able to get an education without said dbags terrorizing them daily.

Sounds like this shooting in some part had this going on, plus I know it goes on intensely in school, my daughter

tells me she sees it non stop, from the bus ride all thru the day, and once again on the bus ride home again.

Its an issue, this was my only point to start with.

so you got pushed around and haven’t got over it yet?

that’s really sad ? 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

so you got pushed around and haven’t got over it yet?

that’s really sad ? 

Nah, i very rarely ignore but you're a particularly annoying troll, I 

bet your grant or tiberious lol.

See ya.

Part of life, you submit or you avoid or you join or you overcome it

And it never ends, when you are sent to your senior home the bullies will gang up on you

they’ll gang up on you during chemo treaments if your stage is lower than theirs

so keep dreaming of that world where everyone does what they feel like and never gets pain for it

One friend was dating a women, turns out her ex was a bad man, he put my friend in the hospital then visited at the hospital and beat him up again while he was trying to recover 

Recently a horrible bully from my past died a very gruesome death 

Amazing that the same !@#$s who come down to PPP and B word about insensitivity are the same wanting this kid to an hero.  Gotta give it to @Gugny, though, he is Noble and has morale fiber beyond most - a great quality among all people.

Just sucks because this kid has been bullied and treated like **** then does the worst thing possible only to be considering something tragic like suicide. We, as a species, kind of suck.

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Amazing that the same !@#$s who come down to PPP and B word about insensitivity are the same wanting this kid to an hero.  Gotta give it to @Gugny, though, he is Noble and has morale fiber beyond most - a great quality among all people.

Just sucks because this kid has been bullied and treated like **** then does the worst thing possible only to be considering something tragic like suicide. We, as a species, kind of suck.

It doesn't shock me one bit that you interpreted what I wrote as my wanting this kid to become a hero.

Only a truly twisted mind could draw that conclusion.  Congratulations and save your little call-outs for someone else.

You have no right to call out anyone's nobility or moral fiber.  Zippo.

19 hours ago, Buftex said:

When did I say he's gotten nothing done?  Idiot. 

I won't get into the "sad example" bs, because I know you think that is true, that isn't going to change...I could point out the same about the last president, and you would take issue with that...but thanks for being the only person here to acknowledge that I didn't say he had gotten nothing done. Never said that. 

Just what did Obama accomplish?

I'm not sure what anyone found so objectionable about Gugny's position.

There is room for debate and disagreement over the death penalty, and there is certainly room for compassion in the application of all law, especially law that deals with minors.

29 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It doesn't shock me one bit that you interpreted what I wrote as my wanting this kid to become a hero.

Only a truly twisted mind could draw that conclusion.  Congratulations and save your little call-outs for someone else.

Uh. Do you know how to Internet?

Google "an hero".

And yes, I God damn do have the right to speak about nobility and morale fiber. God. You get your panties in a was over nothing. I was being sincere in complimenting you and you're butthurt. I don't get it. A screw must be loose.

58 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Uh. Do you know how to Internet?

Google "an hero".

And yes, I God damn do have the right to speak about nobility and morale fiber. God. You get your panties in a was over nothing. I was being sincere in complimenting you and you're butthurt. I don't get it. A screw must be loose.

No.  You really don't. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No.  You really don't. 

Opinions vary, thanks for your 2¢. But, I really do have the right. I can vote, I can go anywhere, I can do anything, I'm a god damn American.  I can judge any which way I want.  I was a boy scout.

What gives you the right to judge or determine this anyway?  Kind of a ****ty person thing to do...

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I know you're short but I had no idea that would go so far over your head.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Opinions vary, thanks for your 2¢. But, I really do have the right. I can vote, I can go anywhere, I can do anything, I'm a god damn American.  I can judge any which way I want.  I was a boy scout.

What gives you the right to judge or determine this anyway?  Kind of a ****ty person thing to do...

You're about as American as borscht.

Fricken delusional Vietnamese mother of 12 is off his meds again.

Does anyone still remember that 10 kids died in a TX school shooting just a week ago?

No students on CNN,

no survivors on Sunday shows,

it’s almost like conservative pro-gun shooting survivors don’t matter.

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Does anyone still remember that 10 kids died in a TX school shooting just a week ago?

No students on CNN,

no survivors on Sunday shows,

it’s almost like conservative pro-gun shooting survivors don’t matter.

#redstatelivesmattertoo