Do you care about the Royal Wedding?

Am I the only one who thinks the coverage is a little over the top? People getting up early to watch it tomorrow morning on TV and there is even a live stream online? They’ve been talking about it all week on my sports radio shows too - I thought that was only for E! and the Today Show. 

I barely care about the weddings of people i actually know!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I think I care enough to watch the highlights on the news, just to see what a multi-million dollar wedding looks like. But I'm not waking up early on a Saturday to watch it.

People seriously making tea and scones and **** to watch it ... 

She is an American starlet. If she was British there wouldn’t be even half as much interest. There is also a lot of juicy behind the scenes drama, and that gets people excited. Personally, not interested. I’ll be traveling to visit relatives this weekend. No easy access to TV. Lucky timimg for me. 

the hats are interesting

17 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Zero interest.

Never understood why anyone cares about the "Royal" family.... or even why it exists at this point.

yes, you already have your royal Clintons

• Like (+1) 1

I don't see the appeal either. It's funny that an entire country is still taking "royalty" way too seriously in the 21st Century.

That being said, one comment:

His brother needs to shave his head.  I feel bad for him because he's the only one who still thinks he's got a fighting chance to beat his inevitable baldness.  He looks 20 years older than he is by keeping the little hair he has.

6 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I don't see the appeal either. It's funny that an entire country is still taking "royalty" way too seriously in the 21st Century.

That being said, one comment:

His brother needs to shave his head.  I feel bad for him because he's the only one who still thinks he's got a fighting chance to beat his inevitable baldness.  He looks 20 years older than he is by keeping the little hair he has.

CC: Lebron James. Just shave it.

I don't even like going to weddings of my friends and family.

I skipped one friends wedding because she had it on Sunday to save money.....it was when the Bills were playing the Browns in 2014 and it was a "must win" to stay mathematically in the playoffs.  I wasn't in the wedding so I don't think it was a big deal.  That's when my wife knew how serious the Bills were with me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1