Would ya?

The correct answer is yes, to both her and the professor.

Though the fact that the B word is throwing a temper tantrum protest because her professor dared to suggest she look like a !@#$ing professional when giving a thesis presentation bodes ill for this student's future.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The correct answer is yes, to both her and the professor.

Though the fact that the B word is throwing a temper tantrum protest because her professor dared to suggest she look like a !@#$ing professional when giving a thesis presentation bodes ill for this student's future.

Did you read the class she was taking?

Her career is probably going to have her ending up working in places where her shorts would be considered too conservative.

Seriously, today you cannot criticize or critic, and you definitely cant compliment either

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You know she's gotta be a flaming liberal, the prof that is.

You'd take that risk?  She'd go all liberal derangement syndrome on you... 

:P

Eh....I can deal with that as long as they're naked.  Besides, at least half of them don't really give a **** and just vote liberal because their friends do or the media tells them to. 

Yes to both

11 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Her career is probably going to have her ending up working in places where her shorts would be considered too conservative.

Reminds me of a strip club that I drive by on my way to work that puts witty statements on their outdoor sign.  Last summer their sign read Now Hiring Class of 2017

• Haha (+1) 1

Please keep the political remarks in PPP.  Create a post in there if you want to spend bashing your favorite closet political group (yes some some need to come out of their closet politically like those politicians passing laws and then doing the very things against) .