I'd eat here.

6 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Anyone see the TNT pregame show with Shaq getting a foot massage.....Good Lord does he have some vomit inducing feet.

I would never want to be a podiatrist.  No matter how much money I could make.  I'd opt to be a Wal-Mart greeter first.

Just imagine the nasty feet, day in and day out.  And it goes without saying, same for proctologist. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

That's one job where you start at the bottom and stay there...

I just had an azz scope last week.  You couldn't pay me a million dollars to scope people's azzes assembly line style like the surgical center seemed to be doing business-wise. :lol:

Yeah... It's fun looking at pictures of my own colon, but others?... Sorry, not something I could handle, no matter how honorable and great of a public health service you'd be doing.  Glad my doctor could look past my hairy azz... Hope they pay him a ton to block it out of his mind! ;)

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

So I can get a foot massage while eating some tasty BBQ ? ... Count me in as long as that guy isn't rubbing my feet.

It’s not that guy, Rex is doing it as a part time gig. Gotta keep busy! Rex is the brains behind the operation! 

Edited by Augie

17 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This is the sort of thing that makes the rest of the world assume all Americans are total idiots.

And you really can't blame them.

:lol:

On the other hand, in shows that only in America can any sole proprietor start a small business and follow his dream.  So who's the idiot now, rest of the world?

(Yeah, still us...)

52 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I just had an azz scope last week.  You couldn't pay me a million dollars to scope people's azzes assembly line style like the surgical center seemed to be doing business-wise. :lol:

Yeah... It's fun looking at pictures of my own colon, but others?... Sorry, not something I could handle, no matter how honorable and great of a public health service you'd be doing.  Glad my doctor could look past my hairy azz... Hope they pay him a ton to block it out of his mind! ;)

Unless they're hot.

• Haha (+1) 1