What this says about WGR and the new BFAN

For a station that touts being " The official radio for the Buffalo Bills and Sabres" to not break the Russ Brandon story speaks volumes about the disconnection that station has with the Bills, the players and management! Their insiders should have broke this , with the Pegulas blessing but did not because they are not trusted nor are they considered legit by ownership and management. I think it's now time for Kim & Terry to venture into ownership of their own Radio Station! Why not? Stock it with local and national professionals, maybe pick up a few of the ESPN Jocks that were let go. Homer network? Maybe. But they have the juice. BFAN Baby! It's about time ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Who broke it first?

Tim Graham ,Buffalo News. 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yea, because radio stations are where the breaking news happens in 2018. Stop yelling at the clouds, grandpa - there are kids on your lawn.

Radio stations that cover a specific team with insiders, sure. Oh and I've got your Grandpa, right here ?

6 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

For a station that touts being " The official radio for the Buffalo Bills and Sabres" to not break the Russ Brandon story speaks volumes about the disconnection that station has with the Bills, the players and management! Their insiders should have broke this , with the Pegulas blessing but did not because they are not trusted nor are they considered legit by ownership and management. I think it's now time for Kim & Terry to venture into ownership of their own Radio Station! Why not? Stock it with local and national professionals, maybe pick up a few of the ESPN Jocks that were let go. Homer network? Maybe. But they have the juice. BFAN Baby! It's about time ?

That's not their role

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

sad! Thread.

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

That's not their role

Really? Sports news? Local team updates? Really???

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

sad! Thread.

Schoop, is that you????

5 minutes ago, jr1 said:

WGR is a propaganda outlet

They seriously do suck BUT when they're the only game in town...

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, jr1 said:

WGR is a propaganda outlet

For baseball cards maybe.  I don't listen to the morning shows but the afternoon if basically "I have football news, but would rather not talk about it"

1 hour ago, Returntoglory said:

Really? Sports news? Local team updates? Really???

Schoop, is that you????

They seriously do suck BUT when they're the only game in town...

Turning to anger because you got called out for an incorrect rant,  isn't becoming of someone expecting more from someone else.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Returntoglory said:

Tim Graham ,Buffalo News. 

Radio stations that cover a specific team with insiders, sure. Oh and I've got your Grandpa, right here ?

It's not without precedent. Dan Snyder of the Redskins owns his own radio group.

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

What's BFAN, couldn't find anything on Google

Someone doesn't know all radio and TV station call letters east of the Mississippi have to start with a W and be 4 letters long. (WGR is grandfathered.)