Vegas Over/Under 2018 Win Totals - Bills at 6.5

Will the Bills Beat the Vegas 6.5 Games Win Total in 2018?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under 6.5 Wins for the Bills this Season

2018 NFL Win Totals and Over/Unders: Breaking down what Las Vegas expects for every team

The 2018 NFL Draft is over which means teams have done their offseason work in preparation for the 2018 season. The dead period is here; we know a lot about these teams (and yet so little), so the next logical step is for Las Vegas to release over/under win totals for every NFL team. And the step after that is for us to take a microscope to those totals and figure out everything we can about each NFL team.

Buffalo Bills

Bills Win Total Breakdown | Bills Pick Six Podcast Preview

2018 Over/Under Win Total 6.5
The biggest difference in this year's team is the floor at quarterback, which now features AJ McCarron and Josh Allen. Totally unknown situation for Buffalo.

2017 Result (6): Over
Really impressive and borderline underrated coaching job by Sean McDermott to win nine games and make the playoffs despite a serious lack of talent on the roster. These guys are grinders.

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Under. They over-achieved last year. No way we get that many fortuitous turnovers again. Not enough great talent or depth at any position. 

Agreed.  The 2017 Bills were incredibly lucky.  We're not getting those INTs, we're not hitting all of those 50+ yarders and we won't get gift/bonehead penalties like Von Miller's bull **** unsportsmanlike.

I think we get better QB play, but I don't see any improvements anywhere else.

Way too early for this sort of prediction to have any meaning, but I went under...

...only b/c at the moment we don't really have a QB, Allen is unlikely to start, and AJ is totally untested at the NFL level and likely to fail at that level IMO.

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Agreed.  The 2017 Bills were incredibly lucky.  We're not getting those INTs, we're not hitting all of those 50+ yarders and we won't get gift/bonehead penalties like Von Miller's bull **** unsportsmanlike.

I think we get better QB play, but I don't see any improvements anywhere else.

For all these reasons and more, we are a major regression candidate this year.  

We did a lot of winning the odds say won't happen twice.  Plus we lose some stability at QB position as much as I'm glad Tyrod is gone.  Record this year will be worse than last year almost certainly, but let's see how things progress and what things look like in training camp/pre-season.

That's a tough line.  Vegas is good.  

1. I expect our offense to be worse

2. I expect our defense to be significantly improved.

3. I expect us to be less lucky with FGs, penalties, and TOs.

I think we will go 7-9 but could easily see 6-10 or 8-8/  

2 minutes ago, Zac said:

That's a tough line.  Vegas is good.  

1. I expect our offense to be worse

2. I expect our defense to be significantly improved.

3. I expect us to be less lucky with FGs, penalties, and TOs.

I think we will go 7-9 but could easily see 6-10 or 8-8/  

4. The Process

Definitely take the over.

• Like (+1) 1