Derrius Guice draft slide caused by “something potentially highly embarrassing”

Guice made a huge deal about being asked if he likes men, or if his mom sells herself.   2 days ago it was reported there is no evidence that this ever happened after the league investigated those claims.  It seems as though Mr. Guice followed the SJW handbook and played the fake outrage card as he seems to have made the whole thing up. 

Looks like Rosen might have some competition for the title of biggest douchebag. 

2 minutes ago, napmaster said:

Guice made a huge deal about being asked if he likes men, or if his mom sells herself.   2 days ago it was reported there is no evidence that this ever happened after the league investigated those claims.  It seems as though Mr. Guice followed the SJW handbook and played the fake outrage card as he seems to have made the whole thing up. 

Looks like Rosen might have some competition for the title of biggest douchebag. 

I don’t even get the end game for him though with making it up 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t even get the end game for him though with making it up 

Hes allegedly missed multiple flights to team visits and had an altercation in philly, plus fired his agent and has a mystery story here.... I think he might not be planning two moves ahead with his actions 

On 4/28/2018 at 12:20 PM, NoSaint said:

Hes allegedly missed multiple flights to team visits and had an altercation in philly, plus fired his agent and has a mystery story here.... I think he might not be planning two moves ahead with his actions 

The Philly story of him being involved with an altercation or conflict there was debunked by the people in Philly. There were reports that he missed appointments with teams was probably true. It's obvious that he isn't very mature. There is a possibility that there was a deliberate smear job by his jilted agent. Because of the swirling rumor mill Guice lost some value on draft day. The Skins made out in this sad public saga. 

I've heard rumors that there's a sex tape about to surface featuring Guice and multiple men. Further rumors suggest there were homeless men present.  Sounds like Guice was volunteering at the ol' Soup Kitchen.  And I'm not talking community service....