Bills Will Welcome 5 New Players Today....

JMF2006

Will any of them come from a high school where they played 8 on 8 football?

Will any of them come from community college?

Will any of them come from the lowly Mountain West Conference?

Will any of them have racist tweets in their past coming out on a daily basis?

:angry:

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Look I am not going to try and defend what a guy did 5 years ago when he was 16 get over it.

Rothlesburger raped women and got away with it.

Ray Lewis murdered someone and got in the HOF.

There is worse crap going on than some 16 year old tweets :(

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Because the Buffalo Bills first round pick Josh Allen has likely more downside than upside.  The Bills never should have gone with a QB in round one - the most important pick.  And then this morning I read more racist tweets from Josh Allen with the N-word in them.  What else does Josh Allen have in his racist past?

With Colin Kapernick and black NFL players taking a knee during the national anthem...I just have a very bad feeling about this whole draft and the future of this team.  No matter who they draft today.

Sorry!

:unsure:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Because the Buffalo Bills first round pick Josh Allen has likely more downside than upside.  The Bills never should have gone with a QB in round one - the most important pick.  And then this morning I read more racist tweets from Josh Allen with the N-word in them.  What else does Josh Allen have in his racist past?

With Colin Kapernick and black NFL players taking a knee during the national anthem...I just have a very bad feeling about this whole draft and the future of this team.  No matter who they draft today.

Sorry!

My how you have changed in one day

A Quote from you in another thread:

Manhattan Beach, CA born/UCLA QB Josh Rosen would never succeed in cold, windy, snowy, NFL/NHL loser franchises Buffalo, New York.  He would develop crippling depression.  Josh Allen was the only choice for the Buffalo Bills.

Edited 22 hours ago by PearlHowardman

Please stay out of my thread

• Haha (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Sorry!

It's called swagger, conviction, and not being afraid to voice your opinions. I for one welcome qualities like that in a QB, the leader on the field. 

3 hours ago, playman said:

Maybe take a flyer on hurst. I know he has a heart condition but he has played for years. St.Brown or Crosby would be nice foo.

Did they even bring him in for a visit?

This guy needs to be medically cleared before anyone wastes more than a 6th or 7th rnd on him.

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Look I am not going to try and defend what a guy did 5 years ago when he was 16 get over it.

still hoping/waiting for the Big ben stuff to be revisited in light of the metoo movement.  I will never forget the Georgia da who said " something bad went on in that stahl " 

these are the picks that make of break the draft.  you should get three usefull players in the first three rounds.  If you can nab  a starter or two on day three that is huge .

In my opinion there are a lot of quality  running backs and  d backs left. There are a ton of wide receivers available too but not sure there are any difference makers.  

4 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Sorry!

i vote for your community score to be lowered......from 5....

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i vote for your community score to be lowered......from 5....

Amen brother.  It seems every thread lately is getting "derailed" with comments like his.

I for one am not going to reply to any of these posts anymore.

It really is sad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Roethlisberger did what?  Really?  Where is the proof?  Ray murdered someone?  What?!?  Why wasn't he convicted of murder?????!!!

Holy hyper reaction.

4 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Sorry!

Dude, get off your soap box and move on from this crap. Kaepernick hasn't played in the league in years and by next year some other BS cause will overtake kneeling and we will move on from the drama caused by low intellect cro mag meat head football players.

10 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Amen brother.  It seems every thread lately is getting "derailed" with comments like his.

I for one am not going to reply to any of these posts anymore.

It really is sad.

Put Pearl on ignore 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Hoping to hear my name called this afternoon ?

I was at the bar Thursday and we had this conversation. Imagine just chilling with friends today and getting a call from a 303 area code, or 212, etc... 

6 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

IMG_1020.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1