Allen scored highest on the Wonderlic this year...

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Fitzi with a cannon arm would actually be special 

I was thinking the same thing... with an elite release time on par with Rodgers & Brady.  

I just wish our QB coach wasn't some dude who hasn't been a QB coach for a couple decades now.

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

Doesnt mean a lot, but I like having a smart dude at QB.   Seems to be a sharp kid which should bode well for a QB.

That's positive.  I don't think EJ Manuel or JP Losman did very well on the Wonderlic.  And, those were the last two QB's we took in the 1st round.  So, we have that going for us...which is nice.

Here are the leaked scores for the QBs in this draft

Josh Allen: 37

Josh Rosen: 29

Sam Darnold: 28

Baker Mayfield: 25

Lamar Jackson: 13

Ironic the spelling and grammar about an intelligence test was so poorly written, but here is some insight about scores and success correlation:

" An artcile on Medium did some research on quarterback scores and discovered, "There seems to be a sort of smartness threshold, where the best NFL quarterbacks need to be at least this smart to see success. But once a QB passes that threshold (around a score of 25), their additional smartness has little to no effect on success on the field."

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The strangest thing about Fitz (who I loved by the way) is for how “smart” he was...he made some of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen on the field...The guy gets praised for being smarter then smart but my god, he forced a ton of bad passes. Especially in big spots.

He was forcing them because they were in desperate situations. It wasn't a matter of not being smart, it's that those were the situations where his skills weren't up to the circumstances.

Edited by OJABBA