What would you like to do with #96?

If the Draft breaks for us, I would love to package this pick with a 5th or 2019 pick to move up and grab WR Anthony Miller.

Kelvin Benjamin and Anthony Miller on the outside with Zay in the slot has a lot of potential.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

WR

I'd be happy if every pick we own for the rest of the draft went towards OL and WR. I don't think we're that bad off but we have a lot invested into Allen, at least he has McCoy, Clay and Benjamin but I wouldn't mind a burner like James Washington from Oklahoma State in the mix.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd be happy if every pick we own for the rest of the draft went towards OL and WR. I don't think we're that bad off but we have a lot invested into Allen, at least he has McCoy, Clay and Benjamin but I wouldn't mind a burner like James Washington from Oklahoma State in the mix.

I'm worried because I think there will be a huge run on WR's early in round 2 so I'm afraid there wont be many quality WR's left at 96

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

LB and QB are squared away, is there any OL or WR help we can get for Allen to make his job easier?

I would like to package it with Allen and other assets in a trade for a QB.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1