While some of you are some ugly ass dudes....

Virgil

I wish we had a video group chat option for the draft tonight.  Even if there wasn't sound, it would be great to watch the reactions for what will probably be the most exciting draft in the past 20 years.  Good or bad, there's going to be a lot of emotion, wives leaving, TV's broken, and probably bed wetting.

Either way, I can't believe the day is here and I look forward to sharing it with you in the shoutbox.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I wish we had a video group chat option for the draft tonight.  Even if there wasn't sound, it would be great to watch the reactions for what will probably be the most exciting draft in the past 20 years.  Good or bad, there's going to be a lot of emotion, wives leaving, TV's broken, and probably bed wetting.

Either way, I can't believe the day is here and I look forward to sharing it with you in the shoutbox.

I don't want to speak for Greggy or Joesixpack but I'm guessing you are going to need to break out your credit card if you want to watch live video of them wetting their bed.

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Virgil, thanks to your mock draft we will have at least one credible mockup wish list to compare today's real draft to...:beer:

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Two questions:

1) male or female ?

**** 2) do you drink cheap booze? ****

Fixed it for ya!

Oh yeah....  asking for a friend!

Edited by aceman_16