Sony Michel’s knee “bone on bone”

Very bad news if true. I am suffering from the same issue and suffering is the word. 3 months ago I would play basketball twice weekly and flag football on a weekend. Now, I ride a bike and that's about all I have. It is impossible to run more than 10 feet without severe pain.

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Very bad news if true. I am suffering from the same issue and suffering is the word. 3 months ago I would play basketball twice weekly and flag football on a weekend. Now, I ride a bike and that's about all I have. It is impossible to run more than 10 feet without severe pain.

Sorry man.  That sounds like it sucks.  I live to play sports still and it would kill me now to play.

College running backs should be allowed to go pro whenever they want.  Such a college with such a short life span.  I hope he gets a chance, kid was a really good back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Wow, very sorry to hear that. We all break down at different times in different ways. Find a way to make the most of what you have. Best of luck to you, and I hope if Sony wants to keep playing, I hope he can make enough to set him up for life. THEN, I hope he’s smart enough to make it last. 

21 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'd still spend a 4th on him though.

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I hear you on that.

I severely injured my knee years ago. Comp,etely tore my ACL and MCL. I also tore a large chunk out of my meniscus (which is basically what separates the knee bones) and chipped a piece of bone off. 

I was was supposed to have surgery to correct it but a whole bunch of stuff happened and I never got the surgery. Needless to say my knee has never been the same and any type of strenuous physical activity causes quite a bit of pain. 

14 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'd still spend a 4th on him though.

Absolutely on Sony! He produces. 

Milton will have to go undrafted free agent. I didn’t hear great things about him at the underwear olympics/combine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I hate to say it but as a mid round pick you aren’t looking at a ten year investment, you are beating the kid up for cheap for a couple years.... anything after that is a super bonus. 

If this allows him to play a rookie contract it wouldnt effect where i take him at all 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I hate to say it but as a mid round pick you aren’t looking at a ten year investment, you are beating the kid up for cheap for a couple years.... anything after that is a super bonus. 

If this allows him to play a rookie contract it wouldnt effect where i take him at all 

It’s a business. No argument from me. Everyone knows the deal.