Updated Joe C info - I asked on twitter - at least 2 plans to trade up for 3 players, Allen not thought to be one of them

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.thumb.png.5b11953ee768a5f364906922bda2d011.png

Can't be Darnold, then. Beane can't feel confident getting his guy outside of the top 2 if it was Darnold. Has to be Rosen or Mayfield.

I'm fine with either but prefer Rosen.

47 minutes ago, Acattack15 said:

Bradley Chubb going #1 overall... just watch. 

I said this earlier.  I wouldn't be surprised.  Then Cleveland takes Allen at 4 just so the blow will be softened if he doesn't work out.  But to me if the Browns are taking a QB at 1 it has to be Darnold.  I think the Browns have two scenarios on the table.  Chubb at 1 and Allen at 4.  Or just take Darnold at 1.

Edited by NewEraBills

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I'm confident it's Rosen. 

I'm not, but I still hope. I don't feel confident in anything when it comes to the draft.

It NEVER plays out how people imagine except for the top 1 or 2 picks if there are consensus top 1 or 2 guys. This draft doesn't even have that.

Just now, MJS said:

I'm not, but I still hope. I don't feel confident in anything when it comes to the draft.

It NEVER plays out how people imagine except for the top 1 or 2 picks if there are consensus top 1 or 2 guys. This draft doesn't even have that.

I am because it's the style of QB they covet.