Pegula comments on Trump

"All Donald needs to do is to start to do this again.  We need some kind of immediate plan because of what's going on in society.  All of us now, we need to put a band-aid on what's going on in the country."  - Terry Pegula on Trump targeting the NFL.  

Pretty interesting stuff.  Pretty obvious that the owners were disgusted with Trump's divide and conquer approach.

Edited by Stokes84
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Maybe Trump should just concentrate on running the country

I Agree with that statement. 

Also maybe these football players should concentrate on football instead of pissing  off more then half their customer base with politics either left or right or social justice warrior antics.

Play football and keep this other stuff off the field and out of team activities.  

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

another negative against Rex with Terry. 

concentrate?   you may be asking too much.   

I remember when Rex went to the rally to intro Trump, it was made explicitly clear that it was him only and not representing the team 

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I Agree with that statement. 

Also maybe these football players should concentrate on football instead of pissing  off more then half their customer base with politics either left or right or social justice warrior antics.

Play football and keep this other stuff off the field and out of team activities.  

More than half? I'd love you to substantiate that claim, pal.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember when Rex went to the rally to intro Trump, it was made explicitly clear that it was him only and not representing the team 

I believe that has more to do with no team being allowed to endorse a politician

Pegula complained that the league was “under assault.” He unloaded a dizzying flurry of nautical metaphors to describe their predicament. “To me, this is like a glacier moving into the ocean,” he said. “We’re getting hit with a tsunami.” He expressed his wish that the league never be “a glacier crawling into the ocean.”