Pegula comments on Trump

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why would it be surprising that the NYT would quote the owner of the states only NFL team?

LOL.  What the hell does the NYT care about New York State?  They're a global news organization that happens to be headquartered in NYC.  They're coverage of--and allegiance  to--statewide issues is minimal...

Support Trump or not he's right that it's a disgrace for NFL to allow their players to kneel during the anthem. I 100% support free speech but the workplace is not a place where players should assemble for free speech. Company policy overrides 1st amendment. They can assemble for their causes on their own time. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

bottom line lot of those people who took that survey are not NFL football fans. If I had to guess I say those who a truly NFL fans it would be close to 60 percent. Bottom line your pissing off a large position of your customers reguadless of the percentage. Why not just have no politics or social warrior stuff on Work time. I’m open to these players doing what ever they want on there own time. No matter which way they lean politically or what cause they believe in. 

I say support what you believe In and have at it on your own time. 

Trust me: If the players didn’t protest and, instead, used their own time to bring awareness to police brutality, people would still be pissed. They already attack players who get political on their twitter accounts. This is more a problem that young black men have money and voices in America. And when that voice turns to something whites don’t like (whether on the field or not) there’s a backlash. Let’s not pretend this ends on the field. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

LOL.  What the hell does the NYT care about New York State?  They're a global news organization that happens to be headquartered in NYC.  They're coverage of--and allegiance  to--statewide issues is minimal...

Just trying to stir up crap before the draft. Man can  we just go through one day with no politics. This sucks 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I was being ironical.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

What next? Are you going to accuse me of obfuscating with facts?

I'd ask the same of you.  You accused my timeline of being wrong.  Show it.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Support Trump or not he's right that it's a disgrace for NFL to allow their players to kneel during the anthem. I 100% support free speech but the workplace is not a place where players should assemble for free speech. Company policy overrides 1st amendment. They can assemble for their causes on their own time. 

Again, without Trump inserting himself, for no other reason than to whip his base into a frenzy, there were very, very few demonstrations.  

4 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Trust me: If the players didn’t protest and, instead, used their own time to bring awareness to police brutality, people would still be pissed. They already attack players who get political on their twitter accounts. This is more a problem that young black men have money and voices in America. And when that voice turns to something whites don’t like (whether on the field or not) there’s a backlash. Let’s not pretend this ends on the field. 

I would not be,  but keep it off the field and court or arena during game day. Is that to much to ask. 

what if every time there was a Interview with a Athelte he kept saying MAGA. How should that play out. It would piss half the people off. Just stop and think. We do not need this on Game days no matter which way these athletes lean. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Just now, BuffaloBud420 said:

What's going on in this country? Booming economy, denuclearization of North Korea, strength in the Middle East...and snowflakes whining.

Stock market way down, tax cut did not increase wages or create jobs, North Korea will not get rid of nukes....not sure what you mean by strength in Middle east and who's whining?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

What's going on in this country? Booming economy, denuclearization of North Korea, strength in the Middle East...and snowflakes whining.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Expand your horizons. Maybe read the history of NK and their cooperation in the past to lift sanctions for financial gains. Understand that parts of the country aren’t experiencing a booming economy. Maybe the same areas that voted for Trump, because they permenantly lost industries. And strength in the Middle East is just a laughable statement you made when you ran out of things to say. Maybe see parts of the world other than western New York. 

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Stock market way down, tax cut did not increase wages or create jobs, North Korea will not get rid of nukes....not sure what you mean by strength in Middle east and who's whining?

Nucci no ones going to get the other side to change there view. So give it a rest before you get all worked up. The best course is to just not allow politics and Justice warrior stuff by these athletes on game day on the fields of play. It’s really simple. Atheletes should  support their customers and not devide them, doing this stuff like kneeling divides customers. Just like warring a MAGA hat while a athelete is being interviewed 

In a locker room after the game. None of it should be allowed. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

ISIS had been almost completely destroyed from that region, economy is doing great and stock market fluctuates. Trump had the highest weekly and monthly gains...if you played your cards right you could of made alot of money...and you're whining like most democrats when a Republican is on office.

Edited by BuffaloBud420

8 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

They have the right to kneel and people that disagree have the right to also express their opinion. Actions have consequences.

• Like (+1) 1