If Beane trades up for Allen and passes on Rosen what's your reaction?

DJB

Cry?

Scream ? 

Curl up in fetal position ? 

Opinions needed so Ill know what to do.

Edit: If anyone  throws their tv outside please record it so we can enjoy it here.

Thanks

Edited by DJB

I'll trust the professional as long as we get the trade-up done, and get our pick of the litter. That's really the crucial element for Thursday.

No matter who we end up with, we will all be watching the other prospects through their careers and making the comparisons of who we could have had.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'll trust the professional as long as we get the trade-up done, and get our pick of the litter. That's really the crucial element for Thursday.

No matter who we end up with, we will all be watching the other prospects through their careers and making the comparisons of who we could have had.

Good post and the correct response.

I will lose a bit of faith in this FO.  To this point they've make a bunch of good decisions, forward thinking choices that we typically haven't seen from the Bills.  Allen over Rosen would show an old school mentality that I want to get away from that's hampered us for the last decade.  I understand if Allen is the last of the big 4, but to take him over Rosen would be very disappointing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have Allen rated above Rosen based on what I consider plausible potential (i.e., not unrealistic expectations for Allen) and concerns over Rosen's durability.  So I would be fine with it.  Darnold is my top rated fella, though any of the top 4 is okay with me.  

Just now, essential said:

I will lose a bit of faith in this FO.  To this point they've make a bunch of good decisions, forward thinking choices that we typically haven't seen from the Bills.  Allen over Rosen would show an old school mentality that I want to get away from that's hampered us for the last decade.  I understand if Allen is the last of the big 4, but to take him over Rosen would be very disappointing.

You feel your amateur, arm's length assessment is better than a team of professionals who have access to information you'll never be able to imagine?

I'm high on Rosen and like him the most of the Big 4, but we don't know how the interviews went, and we dont know what the FO plans are.