Will the Stadium Wall forum crash when the Bills make their 1st round QB pick

58 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just wondering what you guys think. Will the server be able to handle the traffic. Man I’m on over dive with this draft. It’s worse then waiting for the Bills to kick off in the Super Bowl. 

Depending upon who it is? Possibly :lol:

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just wondering what you guys think. Will the server be able to handle the traffic. Man I’m on over dive with this draft. It’s worse then waiting for the Bills to kick off in the Super Bowl. 

Naah...most of them will be drunk by then!!

35 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

The Buffalo Bills select JOSH...

And then the tv goes out and then you try and get on the forum but the servers crashed. What to do?

You should simply ask Alexa!!!!!

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Excuse me?

Why?

Because I don't subscribe to the window-licking belief that Mason Rudolph is the best thing since sliced bread?

Because you apparently don't know the lyrics to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."  :doh:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know about that but I am trying to figure out the over/ under on "I quit this team," "Pegula needs to sell the team," and "Beane has got to go" threads.

This should be a contest.  Im gonna go with 35 the world is ending posters. And if we trade up to draft allen it will be 36.

Bad news will create more chaos on this forum than good news will.

If we get one of the "Big 3" that most folks can support on some level, things might not be that insane.

If we draft Allen or worse, this place will crash.

• Like (+1) 1

Agree that bad news will be worse for server health.

I think Allen is the worst case scenario.  That's closely followed by not trading up and watching a team like Miami trade up with the Bucs or Colts to get the fourth quarterback, even if it is Allen, and having the Bills pick Jackson, Rudolph, or Mead's favorite QB Riley Ferguson.

There will be a melt down of biblical proportions here after the draft that I cant wait for. The tantrums and foot stomping for grown adults acting like toddlers because their favorite sports team didn't make a move they believed they should make or because some other team made a move that they assumed the Bill's would have done so therefore the Bill's didn't try. It's going to be amazing and definitely going to have to have a few bowls of popcorn ready to go.....

"I can't believe the Bill's draft "X""

"The Bill's gave up way to much to move up for 'X', my mock drafts had him at 'y' and the other team would have taken less"

"How could that team move up and the Bill's stayed put? McBeane asleep!"

All of those and more, almost all followed by the classic "I'm so done with this team!"

Of course it will...just like all of you bas***ds who show up at church only on Christmas and Easter.

No parking, no seating in the pews for those who have been there every Sunday because you guys decide that religion is important to you on days that you have a big meal and wear a suit.

...I'm going to be pissed if I am on the outside looking in to TSW because "ScottVirkus4evr" decides he wants to be here for the first time since the Bills drafted Losman.

(I'll laugh my a** off if we really have a ScottVirkus4evr here)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1