Will the Stadium Wall forum crash when the Bills make their 1st round QB pick

12 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

DC Tom are you always this nice. Gee whiz so I put the wrong there instead of their. Cut me some slack guy. 

Don't mind him.  He's a freak with massive self-hatred issues and a very low sense of self-esteem.

He compensates by projecting his self-hatred on everything around him, all day long, every day.

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Welll, maybe they’re should be one or too pinned threads two avoid duplicate threads on absolute nonsensical hot takes for the first round pick(s). In the “olden” days our posts would be consolidated. Now their are posts for every thought that pops into a person’s noggin (Josh Rosen at 5? Josh Rosen at 12? Mayfield has a cramp...draftable? Sell me on Josh Allen. Can we get Darnold for a cup o’ sugar and a new set of tires?) So yeah...enjoy the pick. Think about it. Then come up with a really interesting take, and include it in an existing thread regarding that player. Go Bills!!

Need more anti-draft threads to balance things out.

15 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Need more anti-draft threads to balance things out.

I’ve seen better manners at our neighborhood butcher shop. At least the butcher talks to/about the meat and doesn’t just grade it. Pitiful what we have become as fans. 

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Of course it will...just like all of you bas***ds who show up at church only on Christmas and Easter.

No parking, no seating in the pews for those who have been there every Sunday because you guys decide that religion is important to you on days that you have a big meal and wear a suit.

...I'm going to be pissed if I am on the outside looking in to TSW because "ScottVirkus4evr" decides he wants to be here for the first time since the Bills drafted Losman.

(I'll laugh my a** off if we really have a ScottVirkus4evr here)

Great post!  Of course ScottVirkus4evr is posting at the slow pitch softball pros board.

• Haha (+1) 1