MVP poster....

13 minutes ago, Figster said:

My MVP gives a shout out to a member from the past who may not post here anymore,  but will always be memorable to me as the most knowledgable and respected mod/ poster that TSW has ever known. (In my humble opinion)

We miss you Lori...

I second that nomination.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Lfod said:

I think a lot of the posters you listed are quality. I appreciate that DC saves the idiot thing for the special post. A fine line between funny and over doing it, and he keeps a good balance with it. Yolo and 26cb good with posting up the newest and freshest. Yolo has the funny memes and I think 26CB is too serious sometimes but I still respect the guy and appreciate what he does. 

I think Hapless needs to go back to Hopeful soon. I like Shaw, Badlandsmeanie, Kirby and Virgil. I think the other is Alphadawg. I like posters who put effort into posting. 

I'm forgetting a lot of posters here. I couldn't even remember the names of them all. To many great posters to list them all. I think there is a reason fans from other teams come to this board. There are a lot of high quality posters in this forum. That's why bad posters might stick out because there isn't many of them. 

Phew, made someone’s list, so now I don’t have to put my head in the microwave tonight hahaha

All kidding aside, thanks bud, glad you enjoy them as I do yours as well.  There are a bunch of posters I enjoy for the same reasons as you, including most the ones you named as well.  Even some others that I don’t always have the same opinions with, but enjoy their thought out back and forth discussion.

Edited by Alphadawg7

14 hours ago, Figster said:

My MVP gives a shout out to a member from the past who may not post here anymore,  but will always be memorable to me as the most knowledgable and respected mod/ poster that TSW has ever known. (In my humble opinion)

We miss you Lori...

Who?

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Who?

Lori Chase was a mod here at TBD once upon a time.

Great Bills historian in my humble opinion who wrote a pre game warm up each week during the regular season that always brought added intrigue and excitement from previous encounters. 

Must have been before your time Gu...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Figster said:

Lori Chase was a mod here at TBD once upon a time.

Great Bills historian in my humble opinion who wrote a pre game warm up each week during the regular season that always brought added intrigue and excitement from previous encounters. 

Must have been before your time Gu...

Yeah, I must have missed the boat.

16 hours ago, Figster said:

We miss you Lori...

....dammit....see what I mean?....forgot my good buddy 'Fig.....:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 3:49 PM, JohnC said:

Whatever happened to Beerball? Did he leave angry or just fade away due to fatigue? He took away some penalty points so I am forever grateful. At times he was irascible but overall he was a good guy. Tell him to come back and join the club again. 

I'd like to know also. What did happen to Beerball ? Hope he is OK,  Great guy.  I don't get here much since I got Multiple System Atrophy. Sucks. Killing me slowly

On 4/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, NoSaint said:

The funny thing is, it would 100% happen naturally but no harm in them spearheading it

Yeah, it’s not like anyone with a twitter account and zero responsibility couldn’t cut and paste links to twitter all day. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What, no mention of Shaw 66?

That guy spends hours writing and posting some of the best threads around !!

This  voting has to be rigged.....some kind of a mobster payoff.

Image result for mobsters walking down steps  gif

Edited by THE SLAMMER
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/23/2018 at 7:36 AM, mead107 said:

DC Tom is the Best  

who won won the last 2 best poster award? 

I won the " looks good walking away award" .

Have also won some of the less honorable mentions in my time here.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, Rico said:

The ignore feature is the last refuge of the feeble-minded.

yep.

i have no one on ignore.
no matter how much it pains me 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I just want to state, for the record, that mead received no form of payment from me, in wine, meadcoin, being called an idiot, or anything else, for crusading on my behalf in this thread.

let the investigation play out please.

I am not quick to judge but i suspect a wink and or a nudge was made use of. and by nudge or wink i mean Wine at  Hammers.
confess Confess !