MVP poster....

All - I come here because I like to have challenging discussions and irrationally love the billls... 

is there a better Bills forum that doesn’t get so angry? ?

Dunno, but bilz26 and yolo make this site know everything... can we please commend that together? 

This draft is excruciating.  I hope the ‘don’t mortgage’ vs ‘anything for a qb’ remember what they were thinking. 

C’mon bills- we think we’ve detected a long overdue semblance of aptitude!!!!!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

All - I come here because I like to have challenging discussions and irrationally love the billls... 

is there a better Bills forum that doesn’t get so angry? ?

Dunno, but bilz26 and yolo make this site know everything... can we please commend that together? 

This draft is excruciating.  I hope the ‘don’t mortgage’ vs ‘anything for a qb’ remember what they were thinking. 

C’mon bills- we think we’ve detected a long overdue semblance of aptitude!!!!!

Have you ever seen them both in the same place at the same time? For that matter, do we even know if they are made of flesh and blood? What’s a bot, anyways? I have to pass a test to get on game days for my college hoops. These are questions we need to ask ourselves. 

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

The funny thing is, it would 100% happen naturally but no harm in them spearheading it

If it’s less lifting for the rest of us, I’m all in. Well....... more accurately, if it’s less lifting for ME, it’s awesome! 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Nobody is better than DC Tom ?

The man who truly knows when to let someone know "You're an idiot". :thumbsup:

I would also like to nominate Deep Voice. No one knows when to say "YEAH!!!" quite like that guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not this crap again.    Please use the search function.   

>> If I am honest I'll catch a load of negative feedback because of my negative remarks for "a favorite".  

26CopyPaste gives us snark, name calling and emogi's when he isn't copying and pasting someones Tweets and when you call him out on a topic he'll get pissy and refuse to post in any thread you create.  

The internet Search Engine is a useful tool.   Use it.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4