So I drank too much beer and here is what I'm thinking...

6 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Ahhhh Fryday nite indeed......Lets Go Buffalo!!!!

Yo, what's up! Holla at me!

14 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Yes, Duh. 

Next Question?

Not gonna work out there compadre. 

Hey let's look at the rest....

BLAH.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You're full of ****. Unless you played AA ball, or you're a wizard, you won't will .100

This is true.  Most people do not understand how skillful professional ball players are.  Maybe you played in HS and Babe Ruth/American Legion ball and think you got a good handle on what is happening.  If you ever got on the field with somebody who got to high level A ball... you would be in awe of how good that guy was.  I've umpired teen-aged and college summer leagues. A few visits to "A" ball had me amazed.   You gotta remember that for each level progression HS => college=> low A => high A => AA  maybe 100 start and 2-3 go on to the next level.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

I had a glass of milk and a few cookies tonight.Sobriety sucks..kind of.

Sobriety is way overrated.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He specified if they were straight fastballs and he knew they were coming.  He didn't specify they had to stay fair.

You missed in the other silly thread, Royale played him D1 baseball, bet he could get a piece of 10.  Straight fast balls, knew they were coming.

Everyone knew Mo was throwing the cutter. It didn’t help.....

If you can still type... you didn't drink too much beer :flirt:

4 hours ago, Augie said:

It sounds like synergy too me! 

That, and a lot of peeing after you go to bed, but hopefully not IN the bed. 

When I was hammered one time in college and crashing at a friend's house, I peed on a pile of laundry in the corner of his room in the middle of the night, but it only happened once...

every other time in college I was hammered and caught peeing in the corner of a room in the middle of the night, there was no laundry.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Anyone else just so sick and tired of reading speculation piece after rumor after inside notes? All this BS just makes me remember, it doesn't matter. At the end of the draft, the off-season, we're all still here rooting for the Bills. It doesn't matter if they take Sam Darnold or Jefferey the Giraffee. We come from different cities, ethnicities, religions all for the hope of success of our team. Sure it is just a game, but a game and a past-time we enjoy. So cheers, my fellow Bill's fans, drink up, and see ya in September!

You are my hero.  These thread have been painful.  But what does that say about me.  I can't  stop checking in to TBD 15 - 20 times a day.  I have been out with friends in Vegas.  We are 3 hour behind this crowd.  We watched the golden knights win a double overtime win! 

10 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You're full of ****. Unless you played AA ball, or you're a wizard, you won't will .100

It’s a straight fastball that I know is coming...it’s not as difficult as you think.  It’s not a Rivera cut fastball or anything like that.I didn’t play AA ball but I was a scholarship baseball player.

I probably exaggerated with 100/100 but it’s at least in the 80’s-90’s.  We’re just saying contact too not legitimate base hits.

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why wouldn't a wizard just turn them into 100 bud lights

Because Bud Light is gross.  The only Wizard that drinks Bud Light is a Grand Wizard that spooks folks in they robes and they bed sheets.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You cant hit more than 100 out of 100.  It’s a straight fastball.  At worst you foul us off many times.

Whoever was throwing would be too frustrated and throw me 10+ more.

It’s simple, really.