Elizabeth Hurley ridiculed for showing her jugs

\GoBillsInDallas/

26 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I do find it a tad unsettling that her mother is the one taking the pictures.

That said, if I ask my dad to take my dick pics for me, I'll get a much better angle.

That doesn't bother me.  Now if it had been her son...

• 3 months later...

Slightly o/t, but...

Ms Hurley is easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen/talked to in person.

Was living in CA; I bumped into her in Carmel, in a very out-of-the-way, "locals only" coffee shop.

Very pleasant conversation. Naturally, I pretended I didn't know who she was.

But kick your a** gorgeous. Just flippin' ridiculous. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

Slightly o/t, but...

Ms Hurley is easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen/talked to in person.

Was living in CA; I bumped into her in Carmel, in a very out-of-the-way, "locals only" coffee shop.

Did you let her down easily? I hope you were kind to her and her fleshy needs. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 2/4/2021 at 7:08 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Selma agrees with this 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/salma-hayek-54-kicks-off-2021-with-smoldering-bikini-photo-175802852.html

as does Paulina Porizkova feeling very comfortable in her own skin.

(you can google it) 

Haters gonna hate. Fact is some people just maintain better than others. Is it diet, exercise, genetics? When your looks are what makes you marketable, you'd be wise to keep them up. 

18 hours ago, Augie said:

Did you let her down easily? I hope you were kind to her and her fleshy needs. 

In my mind, we had a torrid but all too brief love affair....

In reality: we actually had a rather nice, jocular tete-a-tete for maybe 10 min.

I--no kidding--started by saying to her, "Geez, I can't believe they let tourists in here" which, in the context of things, made her laugh her ass off. Again, no kidding.

And it went from there. But, ya know, I had a GF so I couldn't push it too far (hah!)

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/26/2021 at 9:34 PM, Dukestreetking said:

Slightly o/t, but...

Just to go a bit further off topic...

One day, maybe 20 years ago, I was knocking around the Yorkville area of TO with a buddy of mine, looking at potential used car purchases he was pondering making.

We ended up eating at one of the hip outdoor cafes in that area.  There was a little 2-man table a few tables over from us, which had 2 of the most beautiful women I have ever seen sitting at it.  It's hard to describe, but they both looked like super models.  They were probably nearly 6 feet tall, thin, narrow framed, petite bone structure, and both had super pretty faces.  

They just cast an aura that said "I am not a normal woman walking down the sidewalk; I make my living off of my extreme beauty" if that makes sense.  

You can go a long time without running into a woman of this quality in your daily life, and here there were 2 of them at the same table.

I kept checking them out as our lunch unfolded.  Then it came time for their food to be served.

They each ordered fairly large "1 man" pizzas, as they would be served in Italy, on elevated pizza trays.

I will *never* forget the way these two utterly gorgeous women DEVOURED that food like they had not seen any in a couple of weeks.

No joke. They engulfed the stuff like it was air.

I commented on this to my buddy, who had a worse view of the situation than I did; he snuck a look and we both concluded that these 2 HAD to be professional models, and further, they HAD to have some type of eating disorder.

Presumably they were like a half hour away from puking that pizza back up again, but they were definitely going to enjoy the trip down the tube!

Interesting how the same event gave rise to two distinct memories: first, I don't think I've ever quite seen 2 beautiful women of this caliber together at the same time and place.  Second, I have NEVER seen a human eat food in this manner in public.  And they both did! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.