Trouble in the Talley household?

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Nor is judging someone’s classiness in this moment, if she’s being genuine 

The dude probably doesn't understand being poetic. He can only interpret things in a literal way. It's a limited way of preception of others. 

Edited by Lfod

31 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Nor is judging someone’s classiness in this moment, if she’s being genuine 

28 minutes ago, Lfod said:

The dude probably doesn't understand being poetic. He can only interpret things in a literal way. It's a limited way of preception of others. 

Touché 

Trust me I understand poetry lol .. I took enough creative writing classes and poetry classes in college to fully grasp and interpret things in many ways

Edited by Buffalo716

5 hours ago, JoeF said:

I know many folks on the board don't think much of Tim Graham and his writing and his attitude -- but he has an excellent series of articles on players impacted by CTE that's worth the read.  Björn Nittmo, Darryl and others...he has been the go to writer in the country on chronicling this stuff.

Talley needs to burn one down or at the very least get on some CBD oil. I take a very low dose of 250mg 2-3x a day, there is no high, no psychoactive elements just sheer peace and tranquility, no more anxiety or depression for me, no side effects either.

8 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That was a downer.  I can't help but to think that the same thing is happening with other former players whose spouses don't have a blog, so no one will ever know.  

This is the wife of a former Ohio State safety... article came out last year. Tough to read.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.newarkadvocate.com/amp/310802002

Most NFL fans have no understanding of the consequences of what extended playing in the NFL can have on players lives later in life...or what their spouses need to contend with in the aftermath. 

NFL center Jim Otto comes to mind along with the dedication he gave to the Raider org over his fifteen year NFL career. 

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Otto-paid-big-price-for-football-glory-3262920.php

"It hasn't been easy, though, not even for a man who had endured 15 years of pounding in the NFL and close to 70 surgeries on his knees, shoulders, back, nose, you name it. This summer, a surgeon pried Otto's sternum open and worked on his heart, which had been damaged by all the infections that claimed his right leg."

Edited by Nihilarian