(Update traded to Washington) Browns Kevin Hogan (QB) granted permission to seek trade.

PIZ

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Brady will be out of the league by week 4 and the Patriots will win a Lombardi with Hogan.  The devil will keep cashing Belichick's cheques.  

oh man.....

I can hear it now Hogan to Hogan for 15 TD's next year.

No interest.  I don't think he's better than either one of the two QBs Buffalo has on the roster right now, and Buffalo is going to draft a third.  If the Browns cut him and he wants to sign for vet minimum to compete in camp, I'd be fine with that, but I doubt that's what he's looking for.

Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley saw Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan and Cal quarterback Jared Goff on back-to-back days last week for their respective pro-day workouts.

Goff is considered a potential top-10 pick, while Hogan's draft party might drag into Day 3 (Rounds 4-7). That speaks more to overall talent than the learning curve each faces at the pro level, though. Where the latter is concerned, Whaley gives the nod to Hogan, not only over Goff, but over any quarterback in the draft -- at least as it pertains to the Bills.

"Is Hogan the most pro ready?" Whaley said on Monday at the NFL Annual Meeting in Boca Raton, Fla., according to The Post-Standard. "I would say for us probably because he runs the same system we run. For everybody else, I can't say that."

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He would be a better 2nd or 3rd stringer than Nasty Nate.

He threw twice as many TDs with the same number of picks.

This would definitely work to KB:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fnfl-game-highlights%2F0ap3000000861435%2FKevin-Hogan-darts-TD-pass-to-Seth-Devalve

hotrod...nasty nate...can't wait til you come up with some snark nickname for a.j....