Buffalo Bills license plates ? Do you?

mead107

Who has Bills plates.  

I have had them for 25 years. 

Going to order new ones when they come due this year.  Faded red helmets raised letters. 

NY plates.  My name on them 

Do you have Bills plates? 

Edited by mead107

I would get them but they're not available in Canada.  I think OBD could apply to have their logo included, since Ontario is Buffalo's market.

Instead I'm going to get my online/streaming handle on the Mustang I just put on the road.

Edited by 1ManRaid

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Nope... guess I'm not a real fan... No tats, No plates... I'm just a sham. 

No. Means nothing.   Just seeing if others pay the state all the extra money for them. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d pay extra for the plates if in NY, but I’m not there. The plate frames got lost a few cars ago. Oops. 

So you are saying you are cheap?  Don’t want AUGIE plates? 

42 minutes ago, mead107 said:

So you are saying you are cheap?  Don’t want AUGIE plates? 

No, I’m not cheap by any means, I’m just not in the class of people who can afford Meadcoins.  It’s sad to announce that publicly, but it is what it is.....

“Augie” plates are not “Bills” plates. I did get some grief in Florida with the Bills plate holder, and I loved it. :)

Edited by Augie

I have Bills plate covers on all four of my family's cars even though my wife and kids (sadly) only care about the Bills because I do. Obviously Bills plates aren't available in California but I've never wanted to pay the state an extra annual fee for specific plates so I doubt I'd have them if I still lived in NY.

I've thought about getting either Bills or Mets plates, but I've never pulled the trigger.  I see Bills plates here and there during my daily commute, but I see Bills plate frames all the time.  My reasoning for not getting them is 100% because I'm cheap.  Although, when I had a motorcycle, I got personalized plates that read ABY RD.  I recently re-registered my car.  I still have the white plates and they're looking pretty beat.  I might look into Bills plates today ...