Lesean McCoy tweet. Mean anything?

PIZ

It means something but I have no clue. I know I've sent messages out that would only be clear to me and those involved. I think who this tweet was meant for understands the meaning.

I don't think it's football related. 

P.S. - Shady is an awesome football player.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lfod said:

It means something but I have no clue. I know I've sent messages out that would only be clear to me and those involved. I think who this tweet was meant for understands the meaning.

I don't think it's football related. 

P.S. - Shady is an awesome football player.

Why would you do that?

There is a ton of speculation on Twitter about Shady being involved in a trade.  Seemed to pop up on multiple tweets about and hour before Shady's tweet.  Not sure what caused it.  Probably someone's mock.

23 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

Jordan howard is making some noise on social media too.   howard and the bears first for beckham ?

IMO that would be a steal for the New York Football Giants.

Giants get Jordan (for two years?) and the #8 overall for Beckham (for one year).  

Interesting.  Jordan has been rumoured this offseason to Jarvis Landry.  Then Landry got traded to Cleveland.

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Shady packaged with picks in deal with the Giants?

The only way I would even consider this as a possibility is if the Giants believed they have a shot at the playoffs , or else why trade for a 30 year old RB ? 

I’m sorry, it’s a curse. Does it mean he’s not an expert with the english language? 

I find some things bother me more than they should....

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2