Pats want OBJ

According to my source. They plan on giving OBJ discipline like they did with Moss and expect big numbers to come along with it. Belichick wants to go all out this next year or two while he has Tom and before he hands off the team to Josh McDaniels.

That's what they traded Cooks to get more capital to get OBJ. Also Gronk is not going nowhere.

Take it's for what it's worth.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

According to my source. They plan on giving OBJ discipline like they did with Moss and expect big numbers to come along with it. Belichick wants to go all out this next year or two while he has Tom and before he hands off the team to Josh McDaniels.

That's what they traded Cooks to get more capital to get OBJ. Also Gronk is not going nowhere.

For a guy with "sources", you sure start a lot of "I am done if..."  look at me threads as if you have no idea whats happening, let alone sources.

• Like (+1) 4

Besides this being a **** post, and not credible in the least, I would like to see OBJ and his attitude thrown into the mix in Foxboro. Could the hoodie tame him? Or would it be another distraction and add fuel to the fire? How soon before he and Gronk got married?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, PIZ said:

Would rather see OBJ in New England than Josh Rosen or another top young QB.

The odds are low the Cheaters get in position to get a top QB prospect.  There are too many teams with better picks.

And to think you can "tame" OBJ is funny.  Maybe if he spends the year in a Siberia like Oakland, like Randy did, you might be able to do it.

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

and you needed another thread to get this out? Ugh this forum lately

Who made you all high and mighty?

If anything he should preface or qualify his thread title with "rumor".

Relatively speaking it is worthy of a new thread.  

I swear you thread cops are as bad as the ones you complain about.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I thought your source was good for nickel and dime bags. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

....the only OJ the Patsies will have comes from Minute Maid, is a helluva lot less than $20 mil/yr and requires NO maintenance............

Just now, Magox said:

Who made you all high and mighty?

If anything he should preface or qualify his thread title with "rumor".

Relatively speaking it is worthy of a new thread.  

I swear you thread cops are as bad as the ones you complain about.

There are about 1000 threads on Mayfield, Rosen, LAMP I'm out if x happens, LMAP I'm going on the record, LAMP this - it is awful to find anything on here....