Buffalo Bills ink.......do you have any?

Frez

That's pretty awesome. :thumbsup: But to answer your question, no. No Bills ink my friend. I have my sons' initials on my shoulders and my first and middle name on the back of my forearms. 

its something i've been considering for a while. i want to get one but its in line after a bunch of other ones. i've also considered getting the buffalo flag tattooed on me, well just the logo not the whole blue flag 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Frez said:

Anyone else take the plunge and put your passion (Buffalo Bills) into a tattoo? I had this one done last summer in Lake George ,NY. Hope this link works.......

My Bills tattoo

Very nice... Question - Where did you have it done? What did it cost? Was it more than one session or all at once?

6 hours ago, Frez said:

Anyone else take the plunge and put your passion (Buffalo Bills) into a tattoo? I had this one done last summer in Lake George ,NY. Hope this link works.......

My Bills tattoo

Should have gone with this

image.jpeg.88b06baa59d7e6ec522c9ef1102df8a2.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

Very nice... Question - Where did you have it done? What did it cost? Was it more than one session or all at once?

Carlos did it in Lake George NY. He works for Extoria Tattoo shop. Yes, one session and if I remember correctly it was close to 250.00.  He did a nice job and I was very happy with it so I gave him a 40.00 tip on top of the cost. Had a lot of fun that day in Lake George ! It's a great place to visit!